Here's my #1 choice for D-men to Bruins:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: Here's my #1 choice for D-men to Bruins:

In Response to Here's my #1 choice for D-men to Bruins::
    [QUOTE]* Brent Burns , always been high on this kid. His big, physical, very skilled and mobile for his size. Has great offensive instincts. Down side on him have been injuries...Very good point production, especially in such a defensive system like Minny, makes him look even more impressive. Not to mention he's young, only 25 and is signed through next season at a modest but manageable cap hit of $3.55mill. He is currently having a career year with 12g and 14a through 41-games, is finally healthy. Minny, may easily ask for Wheeler in return as their team is dying for some offensive punch up front. "An eye for an eye" as they like to say...
    Posted by xenimus[/QUOTE]
    I would give them Wheeler for Burns.....nice #s for a D....and Wheeler is a Minnesota boy. Would be a nice fit for both clubs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

e-harmony.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to Re: Here's my #1 choice for D-men to Bruins::
    [QUOTE]e-harmony.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Sorry, just have to LOL!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]e-harmony.
    Awwww c'mon BB......you don't have to get all NAS on us....just havin a little fun!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Here's my #1 choice for D-men to Bruins: : Awwww c'mon BB......you don't have to get all NAS on us....just havin a little fun!
    Posted by Beezfan4life[/QUOTE]

Baboons of a feather flock together.
    "insert moronic comment here"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

You are not going to get Burns for Wheeler.  Just to start I would think Wheeler and the Toronto pick and we still might have to add more.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Beezfan - hey, I'm just trying to be nice and not pile on.  Most of these suggestions get ripped from every corner - and it's usually deserved - so this is my version of holding up a big sign that reads only "John 33:18".  You pretty much know what I mean, right?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

It wouldn't take Wheeler, the Toronto pick, and possibly more. C'mon. I wouldn't do it unless PC is getting a sniper or a legit top 6 forward. With Blake Wheeler I sometimes feel like there is a little 40 goal scorer waiting to jump out of him. But then he tries to deke and turnover the puck and I realize who it is.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjhernon. Show mjhernon's posts

MINN will not trade Burns....way too valuable. There arent many offensive Dman like out there. It would definitely take TOR 1st round which unfortunately is losing some value with TOR recent hot streak ughhh.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Brent Burns would be a great pick up, but it would cost more than Wheeler, like the draft pick the Bs received from the Kobesaw trade.  If the Bs were to say trade Boychuck and Wheeler, the Wild would have to even the trade out by including a lower end draft pick.  Overall the Wild with Cam Barker would be in a position to trade if their recent play does not continue.  In other words a look see before the trade deadline.  In accordance to the censorship bored, the term defenseman will not be defined in any other manner but swift skating.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Beezfan - hey, I'm just trying to be nice and not pile on.  Most of these suggestions get ripped from every corner - and it's usually deserved - so this is my version of holding up a big sign that reads only "John 33:18".  You pretty much know what I mean, right?
    Not to quibble Book....I think the sign reads " John 3.18 "

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]You are not going to get Burns for Wheeler.  Just to start I would think Wheeler and the Toronto pick and we still might have to add more.
    Posted by Orrthebest[/QUOTE]
    Now that's some funny stuff right there....always nice to start the day off with a joke!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I get on Wheeler allot but I don't think GMs around the league view him as a bust or that he wasn't worth his high pick. In any deals suggesting wheeler as the center piece I don't think the pick to sweeten the deal would be that high as yiu might think.

Cmon guys Chiarelli and the Bruins will never ever make a trade again (uh huh) stop frustrating the rest of the board ha ha Tongue out

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

NO WAY ...Wheeler for Burns ....NEVER

Burns + Koivu + Minnesota 1st pick .....and we'll think about it.....the other teams know dam well that BigWheel will become a Superstar in the NHL ...the only ones that dont know that are the whinners on Boston Globe (BRUINS) ....sad to say but true ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Kid has come back really strong from a serious concussion, so I would be okay with it. But I don't think he's a good fit on this team because of the concussion. I know it's a borderline stupid thing to say, but we have enough concussed players in the dressing room...

He also has a $4 million cap hit, which I realize is a Thornton more than Seids, but we could use that money for an elite forward, which is what I think this team really needs.

The B's have bought into team defense, so I don't think a D-man is what we need to push us over the top.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

This is bordering on the ridiculous. Wheeler for Burns would never happen because Minnesota's goal isnt to make the Bruins a better team.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]NO WAY ...Wheeler for Burns ....NEVER Burns + Koivu + Minnesota 1st pick .....and we'll think about it.....the other teams know dam well that BigWheel will become a Superstar in the NHL ...the only ones that dont know that are the whinners on Boston Globe (BRUINS) ....sad to say but true .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    Yaaa Boiiii......now were talkin!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

from what i've seen from wheels...he rarely wins 1 on 1 battles, doesn't use his size effectively, and his scoring touch shows about 1 out of 10 games... about 12-15 goals a year from a softy, for HOW much money! move him- its him or ryder...they are a carbon copy of each other

Sections
Shortcuts