Here's the deal bRUINS: Get hot now or go home!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Here's the deal bRUINS: Get hot now or go home!

What don't you get?  If you can't get it together by the end of March, you are probably not a contender for the prize...given to the best team.

Last year you dropped four in a row.  This year, you pretend you are "a team to beat" and cannot win at home.  In addition, you are ending the season with losing streaks that are allowing the rest of your division to beat you up.  It certainly appears that Montreal and Buffalo want it more than you.  (Do you think they are afraid of Boston?)  Why is that so?  Do you have too many Stanley Cup Championships to boast of; want to let some of the other teams at it?

Get hot now, or go home!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Here's the deal bRUINS: Get hot now or go home!

In Response to Here's the deal bRUINS: Get hot now or go home!:
    [QUOTE]What don't you get?  If you can't get it together by the end of March, you are probably not a contender for the prize...given to the best team. Last year you dropped four in a row.  This year, you pretend you are "a team to beat" and cannot win at home.  In addition, you are ending the season with losing streaks that are allowing the rest of your division to beat you up.  It certainly appears that Montreal and Buffalo want it more than you.  (Do you think they are afraid of Boston?)  Why is that so?  Do you have too many Stanley Cup Championships to boast of; want to let some of the other teams at it? Get hot now, or go home!
    Posted by BTownExpress[/QUOTE]
    What does this post even mean?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Yeah why are you saying you...do you think the players are going to read your post...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

It means the same thing for the fans as it does for the players: Get hot now, or it's an early season?  (You should be used to it by now!)

It makes absolutely no sense that true fans do not stand up and give this team a little kick.  They need it!

However, if you persist on making excuses years after year..as though they just missed..you are not playing with reality.

The bottom line (for all NHL hockey teams): Get hot now or go home!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I don't care if they get hot now.  I care if they get hot 10 games from now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

In Response to Re: Here's the deal bRUINS: Get hot now or go home!:
    [QUOTE]I don't care if they get hot now.  I care if they get hot 10 games from now.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

This

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

well we no they will be home 8 games in the next 11

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In Response to Re: Here's the deal bRUINS: Get hot now or go home!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Here's the deal bRUINS: Get hot now or go home! : What does this post even mean?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

he needs the address for td banknorth. I think its in causeway st.

Sections
Shortcuts