Here's the Schedule

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Here's the Schedule

For all teams:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=626625

For the B's:

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/2012/04/bruins_to_open_2.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: Here's the Schedule

Can't wait, bring it on. Not sure I like the afternoon games for games 2 & 5 though. I think all playoff games should be in the evening.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

It's likely a broadcasting thing which, unfortunately, usually trumps all other concerns.  Rangers and Ottawa have the night games on the same days (at 7et) and then the late game by Chi/Pho (10et). More broadacting opportunities.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from habhater1. Show habhater1's posts

And again the defending stanley cup champions get the snub of the national broadcasting community

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

At least the early games are at noon. I'd be ticked if they were 9:30 or 10 am starts like some of the matinee games have been this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

By the way, th B's/Caps series is the only one with back-to-back games scheduled. I wonder how the NHL came up with that. Perhaps they are not expecting the series to last that long?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: Here's the Schedule:
    [QUOTE]By the way, th B's/Caps series is the only one with back-to-back games scheduled. I wonder how the NHL came up with that. Perhaps they are not expecting the series to last that long?
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]
    The Wizards have a home game on the 23rd, so that's the likely reason for the back to back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Very god point Red. I never thought to take something like that into account.

By the way, that NHL panel on the link video (Maurice, Johnson, and "no-name guy") really do not seem to like the Bruins. Johnson said B's in 6 but only because of the Caps goalie situation, Maurice gritted his teeth and said B's in 7, and "no name" guy took the Caps in 6 because the B's are tired (?) and the Caps have more confidence. Interesting to see the predictions coming out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

On the NHL website both Ott/NYR and Bos/Was have game #1 on CBC. Will CBC be splitting it's channels as these games are only 30 minutes apart. Stressing a little in terms of this games availability to Southern Ontario.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from inflamedcolon. Show inflamedcolon's posts

In Response to Re: Here's the Schedule:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Here's the Schedule : The Wizards have a home game on the 23rd, so that's the likely reason for the back to back.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

I just looked it up - Wizards have home games on 18th and 23rd, causing 2 days between games 3 and 4, as well as the back to back.  Celtics have home games on 24th and 26th, so Wednesday the 25th is the only day possible for game 7.