1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Heres to a new NHL season....Or not.

Ya, so we may not have a season. For me, it wouldnt be the worst thing to happen. So much of my time is devoted to watching the B's. I watch 99% of the B's games every season and then the playoffs. So if there is no season, I dont think I will complain to much. It just gives me more time away from the tv. Dont get me wrong, I will miss it very much but I have come to realize just how much of my time is spent in watching the B's. I love every minute of it. My wife get a little annoyed, but that is what being a sports fan is all about. LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: Heres to a new NHL season....Or not.

My wife is praying there is an NHL season because she knows she will have one miserable husband if there isn't. lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Season will start shortly after Christmas ..it'll be like a half season ...players are aldeady making plans to play eslsewhere during the lock out ...so long folks...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

and I will be in Africa from October 15th till Nov.8th ..so I wont miss any action ...

Going to scout for the B's ..who knows there maybe a rink somewhere in the middle of the jungle ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (with Khudo in the net)