Here's to hoping the HABS spank the B's 5-0 tonight!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

Here's to hoping the HABS spank the B's 5-0 tonight!

Maybe this will put Neely over the top and make a CHANGE!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

Re: Here's to hoping the HABS spank the B's 5-0 tonight!

How is a follower of the black and gold even able to key in this kind of blasphemy?  If the team continues to sputter along, changes will be made and I'm pretty sure it will start with CJ.  Question is, who takes the reins?  I can think of Craig McTavish as an option but that is about it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

You dont mean that

You should go say 50 Hail Neelys asap.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Sad, coming from a B's fan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to Re: Here's to hoping the HABS spank the B's 5-0 tonight!:
    [QUOTE]Sad, coming from a B's fan.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

Im not ashamed, what ever it takes to get rid of this clown! The team is talented enough to recover.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

In Response to Re: Here's to hoping the HABS spank the B's 5-0 tonight!:
    [QUOTE]How is a follower of the black and gold even able to key in this kind of blasphemy?  If the team continues to sputter along, changes will be made and I'm pretty sure it will start with CJ.  Question is, who takes the reins?  I can think of Craig McTavish as an option but that is about it.
    Posted by misterpaulo[/QUOTE]

Craig Mctavish? Are you serious? This guy has a criminal record.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

C'mon xenimus, this is dumb.  You always root for the Bruins against the Habs, no matter the situation.  This isn't all Julien's fault either -- a lot of cylinders aren't firing.  That's why you focus on the team, not the individual.  No true Bruins fans roots for the Habs.  Ever.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

50 Hail Neelys! That's the best, ILH! lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

The other way around the bruins will have to spank the HABs there in a small slump and it is up to the Bruins to continue the slump is as simple as that. If we win tonight we take first place in the division and hopefully keep Montreal sliding down the two teams i do not want get confident are Toronto and Montreal.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

If the Bruins win they are in first place in the division...why do we even need changes...I think some people think this team is better than they actually are....deep at goalie...deep at center...ok D-men...weak on the wings...Is every one expecting this team to have 115 points at the end of the years because they are not that talented

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

I would be happy if the B's made the playoffs for 30 years without winning a cup...wait a minute...