Hey all you fake Bruins fans, IN YOUR FACE!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prob2236. Show prob2236's posts

Hey all you fake Bruins fans, IN YOUR FACE!!!

All last week I heard nothing but whinning and crying.  Fire this guy, trade this guy, bench Tim Thomas.  Well here we are a week later in a tied series going back to Boston.Your no balls, no heart, no grit team pulled off a comeback win, in overtime, in a pretty crazy bell centre.  The bruins haven't won the series yet but they've got just as much of a chance as Montreal does now and the momentum is on their side.  Last night was was gut shot right to the town Montreal.  So all I have to say to all you negative nay sayers is IN YO FACE!!! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Re: Hey all you fake Bruins fans, IN YOUR FACE!!!

Why on gods green earth would anyone praise and cheer and wave the pom poms after the 2 stinkers they put up at home??? Sounds like you are the fake fan.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Everyone has a right to be upset when the team does NOT play to our expectations. It does not make anyone less of a fan than you. My personal complaints have been regarding no push back and system related (as most others were). I am sure everyone is glad you are right and hope in the end you will continue to be Mrs. Ryder.
    Go BRUINS! :-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

In Response to Hey all you fake Bruins fans, IN YOUR FACE!!!:
    [QUOTE]All last week I heard nothing but whinning and crying.  Fire this guy, trade this guy, bench Tim Thomas.  Well here we are a week later in a tied series going back to Boston.Your no balls, no heart, no grit team pulled off a comeback win, in overtime, in a pretty crazy bell centre.  The bruins haven't won the series yet but they've got just as much of a chance as Montreal does now and the momentum is on their side.  Last night was was gut shot right to the town Montreal.  So all I have to say to all you negative nay sayers is IN YO FACE!!! 
    Posted by prob2236[/QUOTE]

Have you taken your pills this morning?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

In Response to Hey all you fake Bruins fans, IN YOUR FACE!!!:
    [QUOTE]All last week I heard nothing but whinning and crying.  Fire this guy, trade this guy, bench Tim Thomas.  Well here we are a week later in a tied series going back to Boston.Your no balls, no heart, no grit team pulled off a comeback win, in overtime, in a pretty crazy bell centre.  The bruins haven't won the series yet but they've got just as much of a chance as Montreal does now and the momentum is on their side.  Last night was was gut shot right to the town Montreal.  So all I have to say to all you negative nay sayers is IN YO FACE!!! 
    Posted by prob2236[/QUOTE]

ARE YOU 10 YR OLD?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tbops. Show Tbops's posts

This was a funny post. lol love this comment.

Have you taken your pills this morning?

Sections
Shortcuts