hey all you goalies out there...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

hey all you goalies out there...

what's up with price NOT MOVING A MUSCLE during the seguin shootout? he must have been expecting him to dangle, like he has done recently. overthinking? not reacting? which brings me to something TT said in the post game on-ice interview. last season TT was not nearly as good in shootouts as tuukka. TT said in his interview that he asked the coaches this year to not make him practice penalties in practice. he's 6-0 in shootouts this year! is this because he wants to just react, and not get inside his own head- expecting this or that? i thought this was very interesting. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: hey all you goalies out there...

He came in with speed and shot it in mid stride.Also, he kept the puck close to him wich is a sign of a deke move, when a playher has the puck to his right or left that usually means theyre going to shoot. I assure you Price like every goalie has a book on players' habits in shootouts. I can't remember a shootout where Tyler didnt deke in close. Thats my guess.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

did you catch the TT interview? my question is, did TT throw that "book" out the window this year? stay mentally fresh for shootouts? the proverbial tabla rasa. seems smart to me. how does a goalie react quickly when they are thinking during a shootout? shouldn't you/they rely purely on instict, and their supernatural quickness? price had a "what the heck just happened, you weren't supposed to do that" look.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

having competed/coached in the sport of wrestling my entire life. we have a saying, "if your thinking, you're too late". instinct and athletic ability have to take over from muscle memory.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

Seguin deked off the same move the night before so my guess is price was caught off guard when seguin took a quick snapper.

Sections
Shortcuts