Hey BadHabitude Toronto gets Bruins 2nd rounder

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Hey BadHabitude Toronto gets Bruins 2nd rounder

Because Bruins make it to the finals on Kaberle deal.
    Just thought you'de wanna know.
    WHO GIVES !!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Re: Hey BadHabitude Toronto gets Bruins 2nd rounder

Kabs played well in game #6 and #7

He will be even better next year, now we re-sign  him for sure

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

If they win the cup its well worth it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Wow.  They're celebrating in Toronto.  They get another unproven 18 year old at training camp.  Hahahahahaha. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The first round pick they wanted so badly will be no better than #29.

Maybe that Colbourne kid will be a really good AHLer.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

We still get #9.

Woooooooooo

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Dont the B's get the #9 pick from toronto?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: Hey BadHabitude Toronto gets Bruins 2nd rounder:
    [QUOTE]The first round pick they wanted so badly will be no better than #29. Maybe that Colbourne kid will be a really good AHLer.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

i think colbourne will have a very succesful career as a 1st liner in the ahl for a long time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to Hey BadHabitude Toronto gets Bruins 2nd rounder:
    [QUOTE]Because Bruins make it to the finals on Kaberle deal. Just thought you'de wanna know. WHO GIVES !!!!
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Couldn't you wait until tomorrow for this post?  ReallY?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Hey BadHabitude Toronto gets Bruins 2nd rounder:
    [QUOTE]Because Bruins make it to the finals on Kaberle deal. Just thought you'de wanna know. WHO GIVES !!!!
    Legion, I always assumed it would happen when the deal was made anyway.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Hey BadHabitude Toronto gets Bruins 2nd rounder : Couldn't you wait until tomorrow for this post?  ReallY?
    Posted by Jake1977[/QUOTE]

i know i know.   That's why I said WHO GIVES ... at the end.  Read between the lines.  Come on  can't get upset at you .
    One more thing. KESSEL YOU IDIOT !!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]The first round pick they wanted so badly will be no better than #29. Maybe that Colbourne kid will be a really good AHLer.
    NAS, a couple of posters yesterday were calling it the worst trade ever. What a ridiculous exaggeration. Kaberle played well tonight. He'll be better against Van. I'm predicting at least 6 points for him in the finals.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Exactly my thoughts on this.  They didn't give up that much and it has been fun watching the Toronto pick drop as the Bruins keep winning.  Kaberle could still be a very important piece of the pizzle...THIS year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey BadHabitude Toronto gets Bruins 2nd rounder : i know i know.   That's why I said WHO GIVES ... at the end.  Read between the lines.  Come on  can't get upset at you . One more thing. KESSEL YOU IDIOT !!!!

Lordy lordy I've been grinding my Kessel ax for weeks now just waiting for some clown to start going off about Kessel and how the Bruins could really use him now.  Horton has just played 2 more playoff games than Kessel and has the same number of points, but most import is how many game winners Horton has over Kessel.  Plus how many clutch goals Horton has gotten over Kessel.

And Seguin has played better overall in his limited playoff experience than Kessel.  You can clearly see how Seguin stepped it up, Kessel rarely steps it up.

Yah, I have to agree, I could care less about that 2nd round pick.

I'm going to love to see the Bruins make that #9 pick.

oh - and watching the B's in final ain't going to be half bad either.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and BadHab where was Kessel in game7 against the Canes ?  Horto game7 in OT against the Habs and tonight game winner in a game that was like OT for 3 periods.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey BadHabitude Toronto gets Bruins 2nd rounder : Exactly my thoughts on this.  They didn't give up that much and it has been fun watching the Toronto pick drop as the Bruins keep winning.  Kaberle could still be a very important piece of the pizzle...THIS year.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

He already is.  They're in the Finals and he's played every game.  Every single move that has been made up to this point has been a winner!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey BadHabitude Toronto gets Bruins 2nd rounder : He already is.  They're in the Finals and he's played every game.  Every single move that has been made up to this point has been a winner!

True that.  Peverly may be the midseason pickup I am most impressed with.  The guy has been a beast and flies around the ice.  Predictions of Montreal and Tampa having too much speed for the Bruins have been neutralized, largely because the Bruins have speed of their own.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey BadHabitude Toronto gets Bruins 2nd rounder : NAS, a couple of posters yesterday were calling it the worst trade ever. What a ridiculous exaggeration. Kaberle played well tonight. He'll be better against Van. I'm predicting at least 6 points for him in the finals.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    That may very well be true that Kaberle will play even better against Vancouver.He does have world class skill.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey BadHabitude Toronto gets Bruins 2nd rounder : True that.  Peverly may be the midseason pickup I am most impressed with.  The guy has been a beast and flies around the ice.  Predictions of Montreal and Tampa having too much speed for the Bruins have been neutralized, largely because the Bruins have speed of their own.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    Yes,Peverly is a speed demon and he may not have assisted directly on some of Ryder or Kelly's goals earlier in the playoffs but he was the guy carrying the puck over the blue line with speed and causing havok.He will be fun to watch next year over an entire season.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

yawn.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]yawn.
    Posted by OlsonicCreations[/QUOTE]

What's wrong, OC?  Are we only allowed to discuss the next two weeks?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey BadHabitude Toronto gets Bruins 2nd rounder : What's wrong, OC?  Are we only allowed to discuss the next two weeks?

Call it a helpful suggestion rather than a rule. You never know, some people might mistake you for something other than a petty, negative, and generally off-base yapper that likes to hear himself talk.

If someone would cut down these f'n trees, I think I'd have a better view of the forest 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yeah, we'll go ahead and follow the suggestion of someone who barely posts.

I can't wait for the draft.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

As we've heard, on these boards, very few picks make it without further experience. But , as we've noticed, Chiarelli's trades have born fruit, and have provided solid contributors for the upcoming years vs. the one year rentals. Kaberle may turn out to be a one year rental, but, the Bruins are fighting for the cup, so one and done may be the price.Chia has been developing his pipeline, but also, guys like Campbell, Kelly, Peverly, Horton will provide a base for the Carons, Arneils, Sauves, McKnights, Spooners, and Buttons as they gain experience and grow. This team will not stay as it is, and Chiarelli's foresight in acquiring Khudobin will allow for a solid trade opportunity, probably Thomas, for a quality defenseman or scoring forward.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yah Bogie you look at the PBruins GAA and record after Khudobin arrived I'm thinking another McQuaid, Boychuk, Kampfer n Bartkowski esq move. PC knew Houston needed some depth for the AHL playoffs they got it with career minor leaguers Jeff Penner and Mikko Lehtonen. Didn't give up much for Rask's future backup.

Take a look at picks 29 through 30 since 1998 not a lot their PC played the percentages. Chiarelli has two high picks in this years draft that's why he could take the gamble on Kaberle. I would make the trade again if I had too worth the gamble.

Sections
Shortcuts