Hey ,BruinfaninnewJersey. Are you going to Newark tonight ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

Hey ,BruinfaninnewJersey. Are you going to Newark tonight ?

just wondering if you are going to game. when i was in MTL last week,i tried in vain as I searched around the Bell Centre trying to figure out just who the heck "stanleycuptotheBruins" is. well not really but it would have been fun to say hello.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Hey ,BruinfaninnewJersey. Are you going to Newark tonight ?

Doesn't look that way, looks like no one showed up.  Lots of empty seats.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

No. I even had free tickets (lower level!!!) but my daughter had a school function.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I will be at the April 13 game... with my daughter

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

I will be at the April 13 game... with my daughter

enjoy April 13 and maybe the President's Cup, on the way to two other Cups

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Doesn't look that way, looks like no one showed up.  Lots of empty seats.

that's right. lower bowl was pretty sparse in the fanny department.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Not a lot of folks around this site tonight... I think some forget how important it is to win the games that DON'T mean anything too. Thought Potter played a quiet but solid game and I bet he gets a few more starts. Really like the way CJ is handling ice time... will we see or does it make sense to try and sit guys like Iginla, Krejci, Bergeron or Marchand (others?)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

Not a lot of folks around this site tonight... I think some forget how important it is to win the games that DON'T mean anything too. Thought Potter played a quiet but solid game and I bet he gets a few more starts. Really like the way CJ is handling ice time... will we see or does it make sense to try and sit guys like Iginla, Krejci, Bergeron or Marchand (others?)

i was very happy when i did not see #43 on ice and Potter did play well. and i've been extremely impressed with Miller's play. tough and smart.

as far as resting players, I always thought going back to the 80's and 90's that Bourque played way too many minutes during the regular season. that said,I personally would rest and give less ice time to some players,heck with the depth of this team,why not.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

All they do is win.  It's boring! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

it really is amazing the way this team has been playing. yeah their in the playoffs and finishing first is not that important(i agree)but they are beating teams fighting for their playoff lives. and this was 5 games in 7 days yet it looked like the Devils were the tired team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

I was at the game.  I live in Brooklyn.  Williamsburg.  Devils' games are like Bs' home games.  It looked about 70 percent full.  40 percent Bs fans, easily.  

It mystifies me how that franchise manages to thrive.  They have 3 Cups and 2 Finals appearances in the past 19 seasons and counting, but can't sell out.  I bought tix to the 2003 Game 7 Final at the box office the day of the game.  Sad.   But their core fans are pretty passionate about them.  Just not enough of them and HS hockey is pretty ubquitious in NJ.

Can't wait until the NYI move down the street.  More Bs' "home" games!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

No. I even had free tickets (lower level!!!) but my daughter had a school function.

that's what wives are for... :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:

I was at the game.  I live in Brooklyn.  Williamsburg.  Devils' games are like Bs' home games.  It looked about 70 percent full.  40 percent Bs fans, easily.  

It mystifies me how that franchise manages to thrive.  They have 3 Cups and 2 Finals appearances in the past 19 seasons and counting, but can't sell out.  I bought tix to the 2003 Game 7 Final at the box office the day of the game.  Sad.   But their core fans are pretty passionate about them.  Just not enough of them and HS hockey is pretty ubquitious in NJ.

Can't wait until the NYI move down the street.  More Bs' "home" games!

hope the prices will be as cheap as they are at the Nassau Coliseum. I live on 15thstreet off 7th Avenue in Manhattan. I work for the MTA so may I apoligize for L line train service on the weekends

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Sealed

There is nothing boring about winning . Winning is Fun . Losing is not fun... Actually , losing is boring

Sections
Shortcuts