Hey Coach

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Hey Coach

Hey coach, are you the guy who put that abortion on the ice last night?  Hey coach, YOUR team was totally unprepared to play ANYBODY last night.  Did you forget it's YOUR job to prepare YOUR team to play?  Did it slip your aging mind that last nights game was a decisive game that could have allowed YOUR team an extra day off and the golden opportunity to stay clear of another game with Montreal, a team that gives YOUR team fits? 

NO whole team should EVER completely fall on their face in a 6th cup playoff game.  Did Montreal fall on their face - NO their coach prepared HIS team!  

Of course, there's always the other train of thought and that is the old suspicion about 7 game playoff series enhance revenue and help sell the NHL as a viable product!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Hey Coach

Hey coach ...why domyou play Shanw Thornton ? For fighting ...he doesnt fight , for hitting ? He doesnt hit , for scoring goals ?  He doesnt score , for his speed ??  lol,  So coach why do you play ST ? To give the scabs an edge ? That works ...congrats

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

...and winners of ten (count 'em 10!) OT games that playoff year!

Talk about fortuitous.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hangnail's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

...and winners of ten (count 'em 10!) OT games that playoff year!

Talk about fortuitous.

[/QUOTE]

Probably all PP goals!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

i guess CJ is also expected to put the puck in the net....

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey coach ...why domyou play Shanw Thornton ? For fighting ...he doesnt fight , for hitting ? He doesnt hit , for scoring goals ?  He doesnt score , for his speed ??  lol,  So coach why do you play ST ? To give the scabs an edge ? That works ...congrats

[/QUOTE]

ST was clearly the difference in his 4:58 of ice time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I can't believe Julien made Lucic miss that open net.  He should have been better prepared.  Lucic should have been doing "empty net drills".  Then he would have been prepared.

For Chrissakes.

Stop blaming the coach.  That's stupid.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ST was clearly the difference in his 4:58 of ice time 

[/QUOTE]

Not really but if you give this 4:58mins to a talented fats skater it could make a difference

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Not really but if you give this 4:58mins to a talented fats skater it could make a difference

[/QUOTE]

Fat was already part of the problem.
    [object HTMLDivElement]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaaucoin. Show gaaucoin's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I can't believe Julien made Lucic miss that open net.  He should have been better prepared.  Lucic should have been doing "empty net drills".  Then he would have been prepared.

For Chrissakes.

Stop blaming the coach.  That's stupid.

Thanks, NAS...you beat me to the punch...perfect reply.

I said it elsewhere, but, IF they scored rather han hit 10 pipes, we'd not be having this conversation...etc.

Yup it's all the coach's fault...while you're at it, don't forget Chiarelli shoud have blown up the whole team at the trade deadline. By the way, Thornton got a few minutes on the ice too...he musta been a huge part of the problem. I wish these guys would GIVE IT A REST!!!  CJ has them in the post season again...Chia has a viable contending team in the post season again...is it just me, or does it seem to anyone else that there might be a winning combination there? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to gaaucoin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I said it elsewhere, but, IF they scored rather han hit 10 pipes, we'd not be having this conversation...etc.

QUOTE]

Thats what i say,the B's better quit hitting the pipe,lay it down, and score some goals!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Nas is right you cant just blame the coach, you have to give kudos to MTL who were well prepared and caught the Bs on a bad day, as scary as it feels, there still a better team and will prevail in game 7

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to wallydouglas' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nas is right you cant just blame the coach, you have to give kudos to MTL who were well prepared and caught the Bs on a bad day, as scary as it feels, there still a better team and will prevail in game 7

[/QUOTE]

Well one might argue that "preparation" is part of the coach's task if mtl indeed were better or well prepared. For the record , coaching was not the reason why we lost game 6- more like ANDY BRICKLEY type of hands

[/QUOTE]

On the contrary, the "coach, manager, boss, leader, head or whatever called" of any "group, team, organization or whatever" is ALWAYS at fault although at varying degrees.  In this particular case since the ENTIRE team was obviously unprepared to play we must look to the one person RESPONSIBLE for preparation to play and that obviously is the coach.  It is however, obvious that the coach is behind the bench and not on the ice therefore, those who are on the ice must also assume some blame for their personal failures!  Let us remember that this is not the first time this team under this coach, was not prepared to play the game of hockey!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

[/QUOTE]

On the contrary, the "coach, manager, boss, leader, head or whatever called" of any "group, team, organization or whatever" is ALWAYS at fault although at varying degrees.  In this particular case since the ENTIRE team was obviously unprepared to play we must look to the one person RESPONSIBLE for preparation to play and that obviously is the coach.  It is however, obvious that the coach is behind the bench and not on the ice therefore, those who are on the ice must also assume some blame for their personal failures!  Let us remember that this is not the first time this team under this coach, was not prepared to play the game of hockey!

[/QUOTE]
     The problem with that is simply that Miller fudged the puck behind the net and it put them behind.
    They were certainly controlling the play as much as the Habs after that until the B's were pressing hard in the offensive zone and they completed a stretch pass that Chara and Rask did an "I've got it, you take it" moment.
    It happens, it's hockey. To say Julien had them unprepared is a huge stretch for me and I don't buy it. Habs were desperate and opportunistic. Give them some credit instead of claiming the best coach this team ever grew suddenly incompetent.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I didn't see a "Hey thanks coach" thread when they finished with the best record in the league, beat Detroit 4 out of 5 or any of the 3 wins so far this series.

Why is the Game 6 loss on him?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Why did Therrien send out a prepared team for Game 6 but not Game 5?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why did Therrien send out a prepared team for Game 6 but not Game 5?

[/QUOTE]

Great couple of posts Kel,these CJ bashers are really thick.As you said,why didn't Therrien prepare his team better to explain their utter failure in game #5,didn't he get them prepared enough to know that if they won game #5,they could wrap up the series at home in game #6 ? Therrien,bad coach,couldn't do it in Pittsbugh,won't do it in Montreal either.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I didn't see a "Hey thanks coach" thread when they finished with the best record in the league, beat Detroit 4 out of 5 or any of the 3 wins so far this series.

Why is the Game 6 loss on him?

[/QUOTE]

What did the "best" record do for this team during this second round.  Answer: Nothing, as a matter of fact it might have worked against them, perhaps reading their press clipings instead of preparing to play a very good team in Montreal!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bingobilly's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What did the "best" record do for this team during this second round.  Answer: Nothing, as a matter of fact it might have worked against them, perhaps reading their press clipings instead of preparing to play a very good team in Montreal!

[/QUOTE]

Yes.  I agree.  They thought too highly of themselves and failed to put in a full effort.  100% correct.  Next year, regardless of how they are as a team, I hope they finish in seventh place.  That way they'll try harder to win.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bingobilly's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes.  I agree.  They thought too highly of themselves and failed to put in a full effort.  100% correct.  Next year, regardless of how they are as a team, I hope they finish in seventh place.  That way they'll try harder to win.

[/QUOTE]

Hehehe. Bingo. Sarcasm at its best.
    (Let's see if he picks up on it...)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

Hopefully a little lesson is learned from all this. Is there stuff that should be a little different & at fault absolutely. Theres nothing wrong with having a opinion & voiceing it. There was a couple things that I noticed that could be attributed to CJ. I hope next year he switches up his lines a bit during the season so when he has a hot hand like Soderberg & Ericcson he can put a scorer with them instead of pulling a Fraser from the minors to fill that spot. Get everyone familiar with each other & having the ability to switch things up with a little confidence. With the depth of talent he should not have a problem forming 3 good lines with top 9 interchangable forwards. If your having trouble scoring a change in lines always seems to help.  It got to late for a experiment & his hands were tied. He is really staunch in sticking with his lines & I think it may have bit him in the butt. This is just one mans opinion, one man with faith that CJ turns things around & learn from his mistakes. Nobody was perfect in this whole situation.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Hey coach why did Therrien played a kid (Beaulieu) in game no.6  and benched Murray ??  Because he realized that Beaulieu was too slow

why did you stick with Thornton ? Because you are not as smart as Therrien

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Murray was too slow...sorry

Sections
Shortcuts