Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobforte2002. Show bobforte2002's posts

Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic

Hey genius my suggestion to get Lucic and the PP going was to get Lucic off the number one line and take him off the PP.

Hmmm.  Let's see 10 minutes into the second period tonight Lucic's down on the third line and is having his best game of the season.  And the PP is 2-3 right now and Lucic hasn't seen a second, let alone a minute, of PP time tonight.

Just saying.  But hey you're the expert so you probably suggested those moves right?  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic

Dude, ever hear of the high road?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic:
    Hey genius my suggestion to get Lucic and the PP going was to get Lucic off the number one line and take him off the PP. Hmmm.  Let's see 10 minutes into the second period tonight Lucic's down on the third line and is having his best game of the season.  And the PP is 2-3 right now and Lucic hasn't seen a second, let alone a minute, of PP time tonight. Just saying.  But hey you're the expert so you probably suggested those moves right?  
    Posted by bobforte2002

Second line genius. And... who cares? Maybe you should join the Bruins staff. I mean they clearly read your post right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Hey genius my suggestion to get Lucic and the PP going was to get Lucic off the number one line and take him off the PP. Hmmm.  Let's see 10 minutes into the second period tonight Lucic's down on the third line and is having his best game of the season.  And the PP is 2-3 right now and Lucic hasn't seen a second, let alone a minute, of PP time tonight. Just saying.  But hey you're the expert so you probably suggested those moves right?  
    Posted by bobforte2002

So you creating a post in which you claimed Lucic is an overpaid floater (who Boston should explore trading) is somehow vindicated by Lucic having his best game of the year. I think you're very confused about which one of us supported Lucic and his start to the season. I don't know what's funnier, the fact you're trying to take credit after a great game by Lucic, or the fact I'm still involved in a debate with someone who has an obvious mental handicap. Either way, funny stuff. Tell me, are your parents gonna let you stay up late since the Bruins won?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I reserve judgement until I see him put in that kind of effort every night.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

Posted by bobforte2002

Hopefully some day you graduate to a full sized bus.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Posted by bobforte2002

Dez= top poster
    forte= moron

Why not talk hockey a while and prove you can swing punches with Dez.  Its not an easy task. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic:
    In Response to Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : Dez= top poster forte= moron Why not talk hockey a while and prove you can swing punches with Dez.  Its not an easy task. 
    Posted by shuperman

I'm going to quote Jack Edwards on this one. "It's like bambi vs. godzilla."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : Dez= top poster forte= moron Why not talk hockey a while and prove you can swing punches with Dez.  Its not an easy task. 
    Posted by shuperman

Dez= Cool Maritmer
    Shupe= Goat humper
    Nitemare38= Big time fines if Shupe ever is lucky enough to pull him over Laughing
    Forte= Not worth our time, so why bother.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Son I am older than both of you and Dez has the most cred on here. Why stick your head in the mouth of the lion. He makes good analytical assesments of the situation. He understands the game, the leauge and the players and I don't even mind when he slams my concepts sometimes. But to call him out over Lucic when he clearly made a great point that right now for the talent we have and we are not over the salary cap. PC has done a great job and CJ needs to find a way to get them motivated. We all agree Lucic and Horton needed to come off the top line. That was for certain. No need in complicating it any further. So as I can see demotions from lines lit a fire under everyone. Thank you. sounds good to me. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Oh and Dez can you give me a quick run down in another post I missed the game and I guess I missed a good one. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : Dez= Cool Maritmer Shupe= Goat humper Nitemare38= Big time fines if Shupe ever is lucky enough to pull him over Forte= Not worth our time, so why bother.
    Posted by nitemare-38

Goat Humping is a cool maritime tradition.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobforte2002. Show bobforte2002's posts

Dude, ever hear of the high road?
    Posted by SomethingBrewin

Yeah I"m sure that's the road you would have taken have Lucic played that well tonight on the number one line and on the power play.

Unlike you I don't position myself as some all knowing NHL expert.  But unlike you I can see what's on the ice and has been for a long time going back to next year and see that Lucic is not a 1st line player or a number one winger on a PP. 

And unlike you I'm willing to admit it's just one game but Lucic's skill set is very well suited to a second or third line role when he's skating and taking the body.

As I have said throughout Lucic doesn't suck but he should be sent a message and he does belong on a 2nd or third line and the PP really doesn't suit his skill sets.

But hey it's all good.  If he fails where he is at now I'll suggest change because change will either produce results or prove that the player can't play how or where you want him to in the lineup.

I'm sure you'll have some irrelevant player comparisons and Lucic boyfriend comments and meaningless stats to back your points up but it certainly looks like the change suite him at least for one game.

But I am anxisouly awaiting your expert opinion.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobforte2002. Show bobforte2002's posts

In Response to Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : Second line genius. And... who cares? Maybe you should join the Bruins staff. I mean they clearly read your post right?
    Posted by callodthedom19

Big surprise you're still supporting your boyfriend on this board.  But any line with Chris Kelly on it is a 3rd line and if the best you can come up with to support your clearly inaccurate opinions is this retort, well that's just sad.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : Goat Humping is a cool maritime tradition.
    Posted by shuperman

SIGHHHH! I know....I so miss that!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

obviously you havent taken in the blood baths between Dez and I. 

Hey if I predict Crosby should be back soon am I awesome? 

We will send you your scooby snack for a job well done.  Now pat yourself on the back and run along little guy.  You did good. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

forte,

seriously.  you are gonna come here and throw momma jokes and other insults.  again, if you wanna talk hockey go ahead.  But to attack one of the best posters on here before anyone knows who the heck you are speaks volumes.  there are all kinds on here.  but why come in as a troll if your intention is to talk hockey. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : Blah blah blah. Who was provent right?  Apprantelty the hockey experts, i.e. Bruins mangagment and coahcing staff agreed with me and appraently Lucic got the message based on tonight's play. But hey you're right, you're always right. And because you don't have a job or a girlfriend all your boyfriends on this board support you. Congratulations thats quite an achievement.  What a dope.
    Posted by bobforte2002

"I LIKE SOUP!....FRANKS & BEANS!!!"  Go back to the pond Rookie!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : Are you that dense or just enarmored by Dez's back side when he puts in your face? The only poster who has been proven right is me. Yeah me!
    Posted by bobforte2002

Man, you're so gay you're still trying to figure out how to give yourself a reach-around. Seriously, how many of your posts contain references to that behavior? Obviously you've got wang on the brain.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobforte2002. Show bobforte2002's posts

In Response to Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : So you creating a post in which you claimed Lucic is an overpaid floater (who Boston should explore trading) is somehow vindicated by Lucic having his best game of the year. I think you're very confused about which one of us supported Lucic and his start to the season. I don't know what's funnier, the fact you're trying to take credit after a great game by Lucic, or the fact I'm still involved in a debate with someone who has an obvious mental handicap. Either way, funny stuff. Tell me, are your parents gonna let you stay up late since the Bruins won?
    Posted by dezaruchi

It's quite interesting that you can still take your soap box while being proven completeyl wrong.  Back to Lego Harry Potter on XBOX for you dopy.  Maybe your posts on those boards and opinions will be taken seriously.  I'm guessing you don't even know how to skate let alone play hockey.  You're probably a fat kid who still plays D&D. Considering you're number of posts on this board (which I wouldn't take as an achievement but as a clear sign that you don't have life) it's certaintly possible you don't have a life.

What a dope.  What's your next opinion?  Thomas is a good goalie.  What a revelation.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobforte2002. Show bobforte2002's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : Man, you're so gay you're still trying to figure out how to give yourself a reach-around. Seriously, how many of your posts contain references to that behavior? Obviously you've got wang on the brain.
    Posted by dezaruchi

All I can say is someone has be proven wrong and someone was proven right.  You're the expert, you tell me?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : All I can say is someone has be proven wrong and someone was proven right.  You're the expert, you tell me?
    Posted by bobforte2002

I was right when I said we should all ignore you. So...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobforte2002. Show bobforte2002's posts

forte, seriously.  you are gonna come here and throw momma jokes and other insults.  again, if you wanna talk hockey go ahead.  But to attack one of the best posters on here before anyone knows who the heck you are speaks volumes.  there are all kinds on here.  but why come in as a troll if your intention is to talk hockey. 
    Posted by shuperman

You dopes defend this board and it's 5,000 post posters like their opinions matter more than anyone elses.  I got news for you just because you don't have a life and post 5,000 comments on a message board doesn't make you knowledgable. But clearly you and other dopes on this board think it does.  

In regards to Lucic at least for the short term I've been proven right, which is more than you or any other of the so called experts on this board can say.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : It's quite interesting that you can still take your soap box while being proven completeyl wrong.  Back to Lego Harry Potter on XBOX for you dopy.  Maybe your posts on those boards and opinions will be taken seriously.  I'm guessing you don't even know how to skate let alone play hockey.  You're probably a fat kid who still plays D&D. Considering you're number of posts on this board (which I wouldn't take as an achievement but as a clear sign that you don't have life) it's certaintly possible you don't have a life. What a dope.  What's your next opinion?  Thomas is a good goalie.  What a revelation.  
    Posted by bobforte2002

Careful or your tears might fry your computer. What, pray tell, was I "proven wrong" about? This should be a real good one. What specifically did I claim and was wrong about? You keep going on about someone being wrong but fail to enlighten us as to what I was wrong about. The only thing I was wrong about was thinking a mentally challenged teen would eventually grow up and bring something tangible to the debate. I don't expect you to change that though. Maybe if you tried putting on your big girl panties before showing up next time.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : I don't take a lot of interest in guy on guy action.  I'll leave that to you and your butt pal Dez.
    Posted by bobforte2002

Then why is it you bring it up in half of your posts? Hmmmmmmmmm?

Sections
Shortcuts