Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic

In Response to Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic:
    In Response to Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : You dopes defend this board and it's 5,000 post posters like their opinions matter more than anyone elses.  I got news for you just because you don't have a life and post 5,000 comments on a message board doesn't make you knowledgable. But clearly you and other dopes on this board think it does.   In regards to Lucic at least for the short term I've been proven right, which is more than you or any other of the so called experts on this board can say.
    Posted by bobforte2002

What were you proven right about again.....that Lucic is a floater or that he's overpaid or both?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : You dopes defend this board and it's 5,000 post posters like their opinions matter more than anyone elses.  I got news for you just because you don't have a life and post 5,000 comments on a message board doesn't make you knowledgable. But clearly you and other dopes on this board think it does.   In regards to Lucic at least for the short term I've been proven right, which is more than you or any other of the so called experts on this board can say.
    Posted by bobforte2002

Yet you come on here looking to call names on a bruins blog.  Who's got no life.
    last thing I claim to be is an expert.  I have been on here since 2004.  Avg that out and it really isnt that many posts. 
    No one knows your hockey knowledge b/c your idiotic posts are all any one focuses on.  If you have any its being drowned by your man crush on dez.  Pretty sure I havent named a post after someone like this. 

Anyway, you fit in like the rest of the trolls.  eventually your exciting high class life style will call you back and dez, callo, nite and I will continue being losers. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : Yet you come on here looking to call names on a bruins blog.  Who's got no life. last thing I claim to be is an expert.  I have been on here since 2004.  Avg that out and it really isnt that many posts.  No one knows your hockey knowledge b/c your idiotic posts are all any one focuses on.  If you have any its being drowned by your man crush on dez.  Pretty sure I havent named a post after someone like this.  Anyway, you fit in like the rest of the trolls.  eventually your exciting high class life style will call you back and dez, callo, nite and I will continue being losers. 
    Posted by shuperman

Ain't that the truth?
    Shupe, I hope old Brokeback Bob sticks around all season. How else will we learn anything about hockey?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : All I can say is someone has be proven wrong and someone was proven right.  You're the expert, you tell me?
    Posted by bobforte2002

no one was proven wrong or right, it was ONE game. However you made a ridiculous claim, and will obviously be proven wrong eventually

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : Ain't that the truth? Shupe, I hope old Brokeback Bob sticks around all season. How else will we learn anything about hockey?
    Posted by dezaruchi

Im still not talking to you because you and Fletch double teamed me the other night.  Ooops.  better not get "Not My" forte excited.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : Im still not talking to you because you and Fletch double teamed me the other night.  Ooops.  better not get "Not My" forte excited.
    Posted by shuperman

Too late. Big win tonight though eh. Seguin showed no ill effects from moving back onto the wing with Kelly. Bergeron and DK looked great too. Throw in Kelly, Campbell and Pevs and I'm loving the idea of having 7 natural centers in the lineup.  Steckel is 1 of the league's top face-off guys and he got owned tonight. Corvo is turning his game up a notch lately too and Kampfer is way ahead of Bartkowski right now. I was hoping Bart would be further along in his development but I think he's a year away at least.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : Too late. Big win tonight though eh. Seguin showed no ill effects from moving back onto the wing with Kelly. Bergeron and DK looked great too. Throw in Kelly, Campbell and Pevs and I'm loving the idea of having 7 natural centers in the lineup.  Steckel is 1 of the league's top face-off guys and he got owned tonight. Corvo is turning his game up a notch lately too and Kampfer is way ahead of Bartkowski right now. I was hoping Bart would be further along in his development but I think he's a year away at least.
    Posted by dezaruchi

They came out flying and played a solid team game.  I think things will balance out.  Its a long season and I am not surprised in the slow start.  Time to string a few wins together.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Posted by bobforte2002

no, you haven't

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic:
    Hey genius my suggestion to get Lucic and the PP going was to get Lucic off the number one line and take him off the PP. Hmmm.  Let's see 10 minutes into the second period tonight Lucic's down on the third line and is having his best game of the season.  And the PP is 2-3 right now and Lucic hasn't seen a second, let alone a minute, of PP time tonight. Just saying.  But hey you're the expert so you probably suggested those moves right?  
    Posted by bobforte2002

Until this time comes it's time to maybe send Lucic to the press box for a game or two or at the very least move him off the power play and down to the number 3 line until he EARNS his way back to those units by his play.  Posted by bobforte2002

You also suggested scratching him, but you fail to mention that here.  Why?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : It's quite interesting that you can still take your soap box while being proven completeyl wrong.  Back to Lego Harry Potter on XBOX for you dopy.  Maybe your posts on those boards and opinions will be taken seriously.  I'm guessing you don't even know how to skate let alone play hockey.  You're probably a fat kid who still plays D&D. Considering you're number of posts on this board (which I wouldn't take as an achievement but as a clear sign that you don't have life) it's certaintly possible you don't have a life. What a dope.  What's your next opinion?  Thomas is a good goalie.  What a revelation.  
    Posted by bobforte2002

You will quickly notice that pitiful comments like these will get no laughs here.  Go back to HFBoards or Fenway or where ever you came from.  You don't fit here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Thinking bobbie has it out for ya Dez. You need some "body" guards tonight. What a Clown.
    Lets stick to hockey, on the ice

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : Yeah I"m sure that's the road you would have taken have Lucic played that well tonight on the number one line and on the power play. Unlike you I don't position myself as some all knowing NHL expert.  But unlike you I can see what's on the ice and has been for a long time going back to next year and see that Lucic is not a 1st line player or a number one winger on a PP.  And unlike you I'm willing to admit it's just one game but Lucic's skill set is very well suited to a second or third line role when he's skating and taking the body. As I have said throughout Lucic doesn't suck but he should be sent a message and he does belong on a 2nd or third line and the PP really doesn't suit his skill sets. But hey it's all good.  If he fails where he is at now I'll suggest change because change will either produce results or prove that the player can't play how or where you want him to in the lineup. I'm sure you'll have some irrelevant player comparisons and Lucic boyfriend comments and meaningless stats to back your points up but it certainly looks like the change suite him at least for one game. But I am anxisouly awaiting your expert opinion.
    Posted by bobforte2002

Since you're anxiously waiting my opinion, if you take the time to go over the other Lucic thread, I also mentioned it was time for options including moving Lucic off the 1st line if he wasn't playing to expectations.

Unlike you, I don't feel the need to berate fellow fans with personal attacks for expressing an opinion.

That's why it's called the high road.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

Sounds like somebodies helmet is on a little too tight...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Yeah that lukic he's a wiked bum guy. Im so glads he's puts on the 3rds line wiht dat otha bum kelly. Lucics cant skate or hit that fanoff guy is just a sissy.

I know the b's like you'se do forte, lets go get some fried chickens and beers tonight k, pissah.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Bob,

So you posted Lucic should be moved down and he would score. Then he did. I'm awfully proud of ya. Do you know how many people have suggested that? Do you know how many came on and gloated about how they predicted it?

one.

Just you buddy. That means your special.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

Bob, So you posted Lucic should be moved down and he would score. Then he did. I'm awfully proud of ya. Do you know how many people have suggested that? Do you know how many came on and gloated about how they predicted it? one. Just you buddy. That means your special.
    Posted by kelvana33

Right on....."Short-bus" special....complete with a helmet (credit to Matt87)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Gotta love when individual posters start a brand new thread just to pat themselves on the back for some obscure prediction that 80% of Bruins probably favored anyhow.

It's a lot of fun to use this community board just to post personal accolades, with no other message or argument. 

Just applaud yourself quietly next time.  Thanks.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : Yeah I"m sure that's the road you would have taken have Lucic played that well tonight on the number one line and on the power play. Unlike you I don't position myself as some all knowing NHL expert.  But unlike you I can see what's on the ice and has been for a long time going back to next year and see that Lucic is not a 1st line player or a number one winger on a PP.  And unlike you I'm willing to admit it's just one game but Lucic's skill set is very well suited to a second or third line role when he's skating and taking the body. As I have said throughout Lucic doesn't suck but he should be sent a message and he does belong on a 2nd or third line and the PP really doesn't suit his skill sets. But hey it's all good.  If he fails where he is at now I'll suggest change because change will either produce results or prove that the player can't play how or where you want him to in the lineup. I'm sure you'll have some irrelevant player comparisons and Lucic boyfriend comments and meaningless stats to back your points up but it certainly looks like the change suite him at least for one game. But I am anxisouly awaiting your expert opinion.
    Posted by bobforte2002

Maybe he had a great night because he is finally with a true #1 Center talent in Seguin. They work really well together, so maybe this is the start of a beautiful relationship that will eventually demote DK and Horton to the 3rd line.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : Maybe he had a great night because he is finally with a true #1 Center talent in Seguin. They work really well together, so maybe this is the start of a beautiful relationship that will eventually demote DK and Horton to the 3rd line.
    Posted by perrysound

I hear what you're saying perry, but does the leadiung scorer in the entire playoffs deserve to be sent to the 3rd line after a half dozen games??

Krejci was decidedly better than Seguin in June.  I'm glad they're closer now, but...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : I hear what you're saying perry, but does the leadiung scorer in the entire playoffs deserve to be sent to the 3rd line after a half dozen games?? Krejci was decidedly better than Seguin in June.  I'm glad they're closer now, but...
    Posted by Fletcher1

No, Krejci doesn't deserve 3rd line status. I was being goofy to make a point. So trade him for Shea Weber. :-)

You know, the more I think of it, the more I want to see them paired. It appears that Lucic and Seguin work really well together. I've seen it in a few games, and would love to see it for 10-20 games to see if this "chemistry" will work over a period of time. It might be the magic combo that will finally give us that real day to day scoring threat. The 2 goals they scored last night were those types were the guy just knows where to throw the puck. Now, it was the leaf's D that they played against, so all bets are off, but they do seem to have a natural flow. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I think all decisions made about this team should only be going thru Bob Forte 2002! All the rest of just suk in making any kind of suggestions! Bob has shown he's certainly the Cats AS& of this forum.. So Dez, Shupe, Fletch please hand in you're user name at the front desk as you leave. Your services are no longer required! Thank you, but you all can pi66 off now! We don't need you. We have Bobforte now. You're days are numbered here! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

nite,

i actually can see me getting voted off the island.  pretty sure fletch and dez are safe.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

wow this was a good Saturday morning laugh !!  I didn't read this thread just because Lucic was in the title. Too many threads on Looch.
    Forte you're barking up the wrong tree here . 
    BTW perryS you're calling Kelly a no1 center ? I know what you meant but on paper Kelly was the center and Seguin played wing.  Good chemistry, hope Horton doesn't sob (joking).

and for you Forte ,  the way Julien plays his lines is there really a 1st , 2nd or 3rd line ?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : I was right when I said we should all ignore you. So...
    Posted by callodthedom19

Post of the thread.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

wow this was a good Saturday morning laugh !!  I didn't read this thread just because Lucic was in the title. Too many threads on Looch. Forte you're barking up the wrong tree here .  BTW perryS you're calling Kelly a no1 center ? I know what you meant but on paper Kelly was the center and Seguin played wing.  Good chemistry, hope Horton doesn't sob (joking). and for you Forte ,  the way Julien plays his lines is there really a 1st , 2nd or 3rd line ?
    Posted by BsLegion

Thank you BS someone with some real insight into the lines...Much better way of saying it than I have tried. With CJ there is no top line status. Our best center Bergeron Plays on then number 2 but he is a number one. Running four lines I keep saying gives him balance and everyone has to get the cotton out of their ears and see that. This is what we will continue to see for the season now.

Sections
Shortcuts