Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic

In Response to Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : Thank you BS someone with some real insight into the lines...Much better way of saying it than I have tried. With CJ there is no top line status. Our best center Bergeron Plays on then number 2 but he is a number one. Running four lines I keep saying gives him balance and everyone has to get the cotton out of their ears and see that. This is what we will continue to see for the season now.
    Posted by Macfact[/QUOTE]

thanks Mac we share the same opinion.
    One more thing,  bobforte, dez has ShuperMarchand in his corner.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : thanks Mac we share the same opinion. One more thing,  bobforte, dez has Shupe r M arch an d in his corner.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

shupemarchand is on his own island.  and dez doesnt need me in his corner.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic : shupemarchand is on his own island.  and dez doesnt need me in his corner.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Literally .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

This might be one of the stupidest posts on here, and that is saying alot. Are you really gloating because of 3 periods of hockey? 1 game? Really? In all fairness, since this team has Krejci,Bergeron and Seguin coming along, is there really a true # 1 line? Lucic may play with Seguin for the rest of the year, he might not. Julien switched up the lines to get something going, it's a long year, one with with atleast a few more bumps in the road,and injuries to players. I'm going to guess that the lines will be switched again. Factor in a trade deadline along the way and I'm almost positive things could look different.

What I'm 100% positive about is should they switch back, you won't see Dez coming on here gloating about how he called something like a 7 year old out at recess.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Kel nobody is arguing the lines will change again but we are all agreeing that they will all be balanced with a defensive minded center a hitting winger and speed guy. And that there is no number one line. He is going to roll all the lines equally and get balance to take advantage of as many mismatches as he can. It has worked before and we are seeing it now. This makes a lot of sense with the kind of cetner depth we have. In the end it does not matter who skates where as long as the mismatches are being created. We may not have a single superior line but who in the NHL right now can match four solid lines. No one.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

This post reminds me of PK Subban mocking Mike Richards.  Only PK Subban is a jerk with talent.  Bob is lacking the talent part.

In Response to Hey Dezaruchi seems Like someone was right about Lucic:
    [QUOTE]Hey genius my suggestion to get Lucic and the PP going was to get Lucic off the number one line and take him off the PP. Hmmm.  Let's see 10 minutes into the second period tonight Lucic's down on the third line and is having his best game of the season.  And the PP is 2-3 right now and Lucic hasn't seen a second, let alone a minute, of PP time tonight. Just saying.  But hey you're the expert so you probably suggested those moves right?  
    Posted by bobforte2002[/QUOTE]