Hey JJ please use the 'Jaws of Life' and crack open that wallet

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernB. Show NorthernB's posts

Hey JJ please use the 'Jaws of Life' and crack open that wallet

Pardon me if this has already been posted...

So the Bruins are in the 3rd round of the playoffs and JJ and son must be drooling with the extra revenue they are generating...
    Wouldn't it ne nice if the original BLACK team have a 'Blackout' at the TD Garden...
    Hey JJ please use the 'Jaws of Life' and crack open that wallet and supply FREE yes FREE (JJ if you are confused by this term please use Wikipedia for full definition) BLACK T-Shirts to all the fans for Game 5 (glass half full). Would be great to see that on TV....
    I know I know - hell is not freezing over...pigs don't fly...yadda yadda yadda
    just my opinion
    Go BRUINS!!!
    BBB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

Re: Hey JJ please use the 'Jaws of Life' and crack open that wallet

The teams don't provide those "color-out" t-shirts, they are supplied by companies to plaster their logo all over 17,000 walking billboards.

Besides that, I'm not sure fans wearing black t-shirts will have much effect on the Bruins' power-play...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

hasn't this already happened? if i recall, the goalies were praying for the game to end, because they could not see the puck. i think it's hokey anyways- very bush-league.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

In Response to Re: Hey JJ please use the 'Jaws of Life' and crack open that wallet:
    [QUOTE]hasn't this already happened? if i recall, the goalies were praying for the game to end, because they could not see the puck. i think it's hokey anyways- very bush-league.
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Maybe they could provide 8,500 and blind Roloson.  The tricky part would be getting everyone to change seats every 20 minutes. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

done before and goalies complained. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFXbruins. Show STFXbruins's posts

In Response to Re: Hey JJ please use the 'Jaws of Life' and crack open that wallet:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey JJ please use the 'Jaws of Life' and crack open that wallet : Maybe they could provide 8,500 and blind Roloson.  The tricky part would be getting everyone to change seats every 20 minutes. 
    Posted by scooter244[/QUOTE]

Have one side of the tshirt yellow and the other side black, so you can switch it when needed. Like have the front yellow and the back black but when TB is looking at your side wear it backwards for those 20mins

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

STFX....you my friend, might be on to something!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey JJ please use the 'Jaws of Life' and crack open that wallet : Have one side of the tshirt yellow and the other side black, so you can switch it when needed. Like have the front yellow and the back black but when TB is looking at your side wear it backwards for those 20mins
    Posted by STFXbruins[/QUOTE]

Now how do you get this idea to Bruins PR dept. ?

Sections
Shortcuts