Hey Kessel how did it feel to watch?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins7733. Show Bruins7733's posts

Hey Kessel how did it feel to watch?

Thank you for wanting to leave. Never would have won a cup with your lack of heart. Horton filled your shoes and then some.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Re: Hey Kessel how did it feel to watch?

Can we put this Kessel thing to bed now? He did what he thought was best and it turned out to be a pretty poor decision. Boston seems to have done pretty well out of it in the end. There can't be many teams have won the Cup in between picking 2nd and 9th overall!

It's been fun ragging on the Leafs these past couple of years but there's nothing more to be gained from seeing them stink. I'd way rather see them finish ahead of Buffalo or Montreal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It probably feels like $5.4M.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Kessel how did it feel to watch?:
    [QUOTE][b]Can we put this Kessel thing to bed now?[/b]
    Posted by Kurako[/QUOTE]

I don't know.  I think that one more rousing "Thank you Kessel" chant is in order the next time the Leafs visit Boston.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Kessel how did it feel to watch? : I don't know.  I think that one more rousing "Thank you Kessel" chant is in order the next time the Leafs visit Boston.
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]
    I would have to agree with that!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Does anybody think Kessel has enough of a heart beat to even care? He left for money, period.

n Response to Re: Hey Kessel how did it feel to watch?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Kessel how did it feel to watch? : I would have to agree with that!
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Does anybody think Kessel has enough of a heart beat to even care? He left for money, period. n Response to Re: Hey Kessel how did it feel to watch? :
    Posted by mxt[/QUOTE]

and most importantly Kessel goes to pieces when those chants break out.

Not for nothing that in the last games the Leafs played in Boston and no chant equaled a Leafs win.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Kessel how did it feel to watch? : and most importantly Kessel goes to pieces when those chants break out. Not for nothing that in the last games the Leafs played in Boston and no chant equaled a Leafs win.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

BadHab - I think we can be sure if he were asked about his former club winning the Cup he'd give a standard "Good for them" response much as he's done on lesser topics. 

By all accounts, Wideman was popular with the team and somehow I imagine he would reply with sincere good wishes for his ex-mates.

Sections
Shortcuts