Hey! What about October 6th's game?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Hey! What about October 6th's game?

You know Lav and company would love to spoil the whole affair with a win. I think Claude  will have the boys ready.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: Hey! What about October 6th's game?

I hope they are ready, cause the Flyers will show up to play. I will be at the game to see the banner go up. I hope they win but regardless of the result, it will be a special night.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Hey! What about October 6th's game?:
    I hope they are ready, cause the Flyers will show up to play. I will be at the game to see the banner go up. I hope they win but regardless of the result, it will be a special night.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan

Imagine being a Bruin for that game, you will get fully stoked watching that banner go up.  The place will be going crazy.

Sure, they could lose, be it is as sure a bet for a good game as any regular season game can be.

I look for the Flyers to struggle some coming out of the gate with the 40,000 new players that they have.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bochi6. Show bochi6's posts

Low scoring game, playoff like. Thomas and Bryz in net. Maybe some Horton late game heroics???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Hey! What about October 6th's game?:
    Low scoring game, playoff like. Thomas and Bryz in net. Maybe some Horton late game heroics???
    Posted by bochi6

That would be the perfect scenario as we all know Horton has the flare for the dramatic to send the fans home happy!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

What's the chance I can get 6 tickets to this game???

Sections
Shortcuts