Highlight Of The Night!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Highlight Of The Night!!

What a play!

Bergie, intercepts ... Seguin, saucer pass ... Marchand, delays ... GOAL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Highlight Of The Night!!

Thank God for that give-away.  Montreal outshot 36-31 and might have tied the game 2-2.
    Not one of the best games Bruins played this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Highlight Of The Night!!:
    [QUOTE]Thank God for that give-away.  Montreal outshot 36-31 and might have tied the game 2-2. Not one of the best games Bruins played this year.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

True, Legion.  A nice play all around and another glimpse of the sublime skills of Seguin.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

It's like the B's played just good enough to win. You don't want to have many nights like that but at least they are good enough to play just good enough to win. I wouldn't want to count on that happening every night though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]Thank God for that give-away.  Montreal outshot 36-31 and might have tied the game 2-2. Not one of the best games Bruins played this year.

You're right ..not the best game the Bruins have played ...in fact they played bad games 2 when Chara got hurt  and tonight with Looch out ..but guess what Rask and TT made the job and we've won all 3 games ..thanks to the NHL for this little rest to Looch ..

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffory. Show jeffory's posts

Seguin should be on the powerplay instead of Horton. He can pass and shoot. He'd have 4 or 5 more goals if he were part of the powerplay.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Huh?  Of the 4 minutes Boston was on the powerplay last night, Segiun was on the ice for 3:17.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

My exact thoughts during the game. May I add to the 'Thank God' category a well placed foot by Krejci. At first he hesitated to celebrate which made me think that he wasn't even sure it would be a good goal.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Great goal.  And everytime I see a highlight clip of it, I'm not sure what I like the most: the steal, the pass or the finish.  Marchand really does have some finishing skills, huh?  He really has a knack at protecting the puck at the last second to get off a shot. 

His breakaway shorty in Gm 4 (or was it Gm 3??) vs VAN was a thing of beauty.  I think I was convinced at that point that the kid can flat out score.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Some of the jumble is because the Bruins are not playing all of their better players. Example #1 is Thornton. Wonderful teammate BUT, cannot handle the puck anywhere, and is frequently way out of position.In addition, where did he pick up his backside first checking style? missing 98% of the time. Example #2. It is now obvious that the bruins are "showcasing" Hamill. He can, and does play quite well every time he is on the ice, but he will not be a regular and deserves a full time opportunity somewhere else. Example # 3 Both Corvo and Boychuck make some good plays and blocks, but consistently screw up coverage or a pass. The solution requires a trade for better skills.example #4. They are, in a sense, hiding Caron, by not playing him until he can take a regular position. Lack of play sometimes indicates lack of capability, but, every time he plays Claude has only praise. One of the realities is that noone wants to impove the Bruins by providing that quality defenseman as yet. Chiarelli does have patience and perspective.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]Some of the jumble is because the Bruins are not playing all of their better players. Example #1 is Thornton. Wonderful teammate BUT, cannot handle the puck anywhere, and is frequently way out of position.In addition, where did he pick up his backside first checking style? missing 98% of the time. Example #2. It is now obvious that the bruins are "showcasing" Hamill. He can, and does play quite well every time he is on the ice, but he will not be a regular and deserves a full time opportunity somewhere else. Example # 3 Both Corvo and Boychuck make some good plays and blocks, but consistently screw up coverage or a pass. The solution requires a trade for better skills.example #4. They are, in a sense, hiding Caron, by not playing him until he can take a regular position. Lack of play sometimes indicates lack of capability, but, every time he plays Claude has only praise. One of the realities is that noone wants to impove the Bruins by providing that quality defenseman as yet. Chiarelli does have patience and perspective.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

I think that is an accurate statement.  But I still think he could be on this team next year if they let Kelly and/or Campbell walk.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

[QUOTE]Great goal.  And everytime I see a highlight clip of it, I'm not sure what I like the most: the steal, the pass or the finish.  Marchand really does have some finishing skills, huh?  He really has a knack at protecting the puck at the last second to get off a shot.  His breakaway shorty in Gm 4 vs VAN was a thing of beauty.  I think I was convinced at that point that the kid can flat out score.
    Posted by jalvis[/QUOTE]

That goal was sooooo good! I had seats just inside the blue line on the bench side and got to see it right in front of me. Absolutely awesome!!!!! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from anddebbv. Show anddebbv's posts

WELL WE ALL KNOW WHERE LORD STANLEY GOIN TO BE NEXT JUNE  AT THE TD GARDENS REPEAT THANKS SANTA CLAUS FOR BELIEVING IN THE BOSTON BRUINS THIS YEAR  ZACK AN ANGUS WERE HOOTING AN HOWLING EVERYTIME THE BRUINS SCORED ON CAREY PRICE  GO BRUINS GO  TAKE IT ALL ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL HOCKEY TEAMS  IN THE WORLD GOTTA LOVE OUR BRUINS