hilarious comment on b's cup win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

hilarious comment on b's cup win

"I would be ashamed to call myself a man let alone an athlete as a part of the 2011 bruins team. The violence that the “team” induced to win the cup is embarrassing to people who watch sports for skill. The karma that you reap for inflicting injury on others will be yours to live with and is certainly not worth a piece of metal. It is your heart and mind that you have to live with every day."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: hilarious comment on b's cup win

In Response to hilarious comment on b's cup win:
    [QUOTE]"I would be ashamed to call myself a man let alone an athlete as a part of the 2011 bruins team. The violence that the “team” induced to win the cup is embarrassing to people who watch sports for skill. The karma that you reap for inflicting injury on others will be yours to live with and is certainly not worth a piece of metal. It is your heart and mind that you have to live with every day."
    Posted by 86redsox[/QUOTE]

Those Canucks fans, they are really funny, a regular riot!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Who wrote it?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

that from someone who thought they were going to the ballet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Seriously who said it?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

a comment on hockeyfights.com 

http://www.hockeyfights.com/quickhits/entry/boston-bruins-2010-11-stanley-cup-champs

more smack from the riot side.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

who cares what sore losers think....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

In Response to hilarious comment on b's cup win:
    [QUOTE]"I would be ashamed to call myself a man let alone an athlete as a part of the 2011 bruins team. The violence that the “team” induced to win the cup is embarrassing to people who watch sports for skill. The karma that you reap for inflicting injury on others will be yours to live with and is certainly not worth a piece of metal. It is your heart and mind that you have to live with every day."
    Posted by 86redsox[/QUO

He is Seriously Delusional!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In Response to Re: hilarious comment on b's cup win:
    [QUOTE]that from someone who thought they were going to the ballet.
    Posted by mattbs[/QUOTE]

Exactly - no matter how they change the game to try and make it safer, there are always going to be aggressive plays (call it violence if you want) when guys are putting everything on the line to fulfill a life long dream of winning the Cup.  It is not for the meek and mild - you have to be tough even if you are more of a finesse player.  I do not believe any of the guys whether it be Rome or Boychuk are trying to injure guys, but they are playing tough, on the edge and trying to intimidate the opposition a little to give their teams an edge. That's hockey so if the poster doesn't like it, choose another sport to watch. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I mean the poster on hockeyfights.com