History Lesson about Montreal and it's people...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from -sabot-13. Show -sabot-13's posts

History Lesson about Montreal and it's people...

Habs fans and Media: 

Make sure you review the following list before spouting off about how Boston has no class or that were just a bunch of goons and hooligans:

Starting from 1955 when Rocket Richard attempted to murder a Bruin with a stick...

1955 - The Richard Riot March 17, Montreal, Quebec, Canada1969 - Sir George Williams Computer Riot, Montreal, Canada1969 - Murray-Hill riot, Montreal, Québec, Canada1986 - Stanley Cup Riot, Montreal, Québec, Canada, May 24.1993 - Stanley Cup Riot, Montreal, Québec, Canada, June 92003 - The Exploited Montreal riot, Montreal, Canada October 142008 - August 2008 Montreal Hockey Riot, Montreal, Canada April 22

Boston riots 1955 to present = None.

Stay Classy Montreal.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from -sabot-13. Show -sabot-13's posts

Re: History Lesson about Montreal and it's people...

1955 - The Richard Riot March 17, Montreal, Quebec, Canada

1969 - Sir George Williams Computer Riot, Montreal, Canada

1969 - Murray-Hill riot, Montreal, Québec, Canada

1986 - Stanley Cup Riot, Montreal, Québec, Canada, May 24

1993 - Stanley Cup Riot, Montreal, Québec, Canada, June 9

2003 - The Exploited Montreal riot, Montreal, Canada October 14

2008 - August 2008 Montreal Hockey Riot, Montreal, Canada April 22

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

In Response to Re: History Lesson about Montreal and it's people...:
    [QUOTE]1955 - The Richard Riot March 17, Montreal, Quebec, Canada 1969 - Sir George Williams Computer Riot, Montreal, Canada 1969 - Murray-Hill riot, Montreal, Québec, Canada 1986 - Stanley Cup Riot, Montreal, Québec, Canada, May 24 1993 - Stanley Cup Riot, Montreal, Québec, Canada, June 9 2003 - The Exploited Montreal riot, Montreal, Canada October 14 2008 - August 2008 Montreal Hockey Riot, Montreal, Canada April 22
    Posted by -sabot-13[/QUOTE]

Game, set, match.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

After 40 years I've come to realize that I don't really mind the City of Montreal or the Canadiens franchise itself. Its actually only Habs fans I loathe. And god do I hate them.
    Just consider all the Canadiens fans who make sarky appearances here. Can't imagine ever invading a Habs forum to be an idiot and stir up a hornets nest just to score some cheap shots. Absolutely pathetic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Do you remember the led zeppelin fans riot at Boston Garden mayor Kevin White was so angry he banned zeppelin from the city for 5 years.
    Victoria Snelgrove who died after the boston red sox riots in 2004
    Celtic riots when they won 4-2 against los angeles

2008 riots after the celtic won

2004 super bowl victory of new england patriots fans overturned six cars, lit garbage everywhere

2007 red sox riot ( world serie) police made 40 arrests.

Tens of thousands of people joined the crowds. At least two cars were burned and one tipped over  The Red Sox last won the World Series in 2004 – their first triumph for 86 years
    Stay classy
     Boston :) 

i did'nt look before those years there are too much riots ... so calm down take a deep breath and look a bit at yoursefl

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I absolutely hate the "fans" of Montreal.  Ive said it before and Ill say it again:  I travel to Canada often for work (Montreal, New Brunswick, PEI, St. John) and the people in Montreal are absolute AS$H0LES!  Yes, its a generalization, but Ive had far more bad run-ins up there than good.  The other 3 areas I frequent have the nicest and most help & polite people youll ever meet.  Its a mentality up there.  They think theyre better and smarter than everyone when in reality its just the opposite.  No offense to the ones who frequent here and arent, but like I said, I have to generalize because its been my experience up there.

I also hate the organization.  They USED to be a respectable organization where players WANTED to play, not anymore.  It seems like once you become a Hab, the diving, embellishing, dirty play kicks in with almost all players.  Gill is an exception on the current team, but other than him I cant think of another respectable player currently.  They all try to draw penalties by diving and playing dirty, lots of it after the whistle.  I absolutely hate them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

maybe your'e right about players most are americans in montreal's team LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to History Lesson about Montreal and it's people...:
    [QUOTE]Habs fans and Media:  Make sure you review the following list before spouting off about how Boston has no class or that were just a bunch of goons and hooligans: Starting from 1955 when Rocket Richard attempted to murder a Bruin with a stick... 1955 - The Richard Riot March 17, Montreal, Quebec, Canada 1969 - Sir George Williams Computer Riot, Montreal, Canada 1969 - Murray-Hill riot, Montreal, Québec, Canada 1986 - Stanley Cup Riot, Montreal, Québec, Canada, May 24. 1993 - Stanley Cup Riot, Montreal, Québec, Canada, June 9 2003 - The Exploited Montreal riot, Montreal, Canada October 14 2008 - August 2008 Montreal Hockey Riot, Montreal, Canada April 22 Boston riots 1955 to present = None. Stay Classy Montreal.
    Posted by -sabot-13[/QUOTE] wrong..wrong it does'nt have to be related to hockey take a look above

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

The last one the non educated Andrew Ference '' the liar'' looked idiot , everybody were laughing at him ... read the news... stay classy Boston, he really represents his team and his fans....low class, no education.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

[QUOTE]Four cups in the last 40 years, big whoops.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

try eight....

not much to celebrate about....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

1972 and counting  is that it?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

[QUOTE]1972 and counting  is that it?
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

1993 was like yesterday right? your an idiot.    ..l..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: History Lesson about Montreal and it's people... : 1993 was like yesterday right? your an idiot.    ..l..
    Posted by tbone77[/QUOTE]
    Not yesterday of course but more people in Mtl saw Stanley could you say the same here.... maybe your father did or grand dad ... but people under 45 did not see a single cup in boston....  in Mtl the age average is about 25 years old ... a difference of 20 years is huge..........

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]One cup since 1966.  Habs suck.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

oh boy you really know your hockey....:) better shut up you missed almost 30 years of your life

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

LOL.... stop i can't stop laughing ...how old are U ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Sorry Beavis...I gave you 2 posts just for fun - that's 2 more than you deserve.  You're going to have to find someone else.  Good luck zipperhead.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

LOL... defeat... go hide you're ridiculous...and you looked so idiot that you had to erase your posts LOL...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

The 1993 MTL Cup win was by far the luckiest Cup run EVER...all those overtimes...look at the roster s of the teams the beat....sickening.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]LOL... defeat... go hide you're ridiculous...

You're such a liar not being a Habs fan!

You really have no life ! we all know you're from Montreal, Portuguese (1st language) , French 2nd language and are a big Habs fan.
    You got your nickname "Greatseason" in 2008 after your Habs finished 1st in the conference hence the great season.
    I've been around this board much longer than you.  I had another name before this one and been a member since 2007.
    Your homepage now says you're from Boston.  You're embarrassing. At least if you came here with integrity and knowledge about the game. All you do is spew bullCrp and bring really nothing on this board,
    I enjoy other Hab fans here but you're just a joke.
    Ignore it is !

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]LOL... defeat... go hide you're ridiculous...and you looked so idiot that you had to erase your posts LOL...

but before I ignore you let me expose how intelligent you are.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

oh legion don't make me cry ... LOL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

What took you so long, Legion?  I chuckle when I see his impotent posts stacked up like cordwood in little piles of rectangles that say "Posts from Greatseason are hidden".  Three posts in a row multiple times in a thread?  Smells like a meltdown.

Just like RMiller87.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE] The 1993 MTL Cup win was by far the luckiest Cup run EVER...all those overtimes...look at the roster s of the teams the beat....sickening.
    Posted by bruinsfan4778[/QUOTE] If it was that easy where was your team... having tea party .... or playing golf while the habs were winning stanley....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]What took you so long, Legion?  I chuckle when I see his impotent posts stacked up like cordwood in little piles of rectangles that say "Posts from Greatseason are hidden".  Three posts in a row multiple times in a thread?  Smells like a meltdown. Just like RMiller87.
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]

cuz legion is half brain...and the only part he has does'nt work at all.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]What took you so long, Legion?  I chuckle when I see his impotent posts stacked up like cordwood in little piles of rectangles that say "Posts from Greatseason are hidden".  Three posts in a row multiple times in a thread?  Smells like a meltdown. Just like RMiller87.
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]

because I'm pretty good at skipping instead of ignoring .  Just that he/she and Tony Balony are flooding this board with BS.
    Even if he or she is a Habs fan and talk the sport I'll go along. Like Kordic that I started ignoring just recently.  The guy is knowledgeable and knows his hockey but when he came on here to gloat and start ole ole ole threads that was it !

Sections
Shortcuts