History Lesson about Montreal and it's people...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: History Lesson about Montreal and it's people...

In Response to Re: History Lesson about Montreal and it's people...:
    In Response to Re: History Lesson about Montreal and it's people... : You're such a liar not being a Habs fan! You really have no life ! we all know you're from Montreal, Portuguese (1st language) , French 2nd language and are a big Habs fan. You got your nickname "Greatseason" in 2008 after your Habs finished 1st in the conference hence the great season. I've been around this board much longer than you.  I had another name before this one and been a member since 2007. Your homepage now says you're from Boston.  You're embarrassing. At least if you came here with integrity and knowledge about the game. All you do is spew bullCrp and bring really nothing on this board, I enjoy other Hab fans here but you're just a joke. Ignore it is !
    Posted by BsLegion

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

i told u legion has half a brain and the only part he has does'nt work at all

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

The little... so and so... (not the words I want to use but I'm being cautious got me warned because I decided to tell him what I thought I about him en francais.

Can the Globe please do something about banning trolls like this and leave the contributing posters, who actually like the Bruins, alone?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

The little... so and so... (not the words I want to use but I'm being cautious got me warned because I decided to tell him what I thought I about him en francais. Can the Globe please do something about banning trolls like this and leave the contributing posters, who actually like the Bruins, alone?
    Posted by red75

You said in red75. That would be a great. Just as long as the moderators don't get carried away with themselves as they do on TSN.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantownmofo. Show beantownmofo's posts

Snapple facts about Habs fans.

1. Average height: 4ft 2 - 4ft - 8

2. Averge weight: 200 - 2000lbs

3. Signs of an attack: Bloody maple leaves all over the victim

4. Elected leader: Rumpelstilskin

Damn trolls!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxx. Show mxx's posts

what do you Bostonians care what the french-candian girlymen are saying. Put the he-shes from mtl on ingnore, don't waste your time with those french second class mtlian girlymen living in USA's shadow.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Well I am French and I am Canadian (though not Quebecois) so it bugs me because they make us all look bad.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Well I am French and I am Canadian (though not Quebecois) so it bugs me because they make us all look bad.
    Posted by red75

This doesn't make you all look bad.  The people of the city of Montreal do.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The little... so and so... (not the words I want to use but I'm being cautious got me warned because I decided to tell him what I thought I about him en francais. Can the Globe please do something about banning trolls like this and leave the contributing posters, who actually like the Bruins, alone?
    Posted by red75

If we are going to ban people for annoying us, let's get rid of callod for consistently being full of carp, Stanley for his 4-year-old predictions and me for being me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Do you remember the led zeppelin fans riot at Boston Garden mayor Kevin White was so angry he banned zeppelin from the city for 5 years. Victoria Snelgrove who died after the boston red sox riots in 2004 Celtic riots when they won 4-2 against los angeles 2008 riots after the celtic won 2004 super bowl victory of new england patriots fans overturned six cars, lit garbage everywhere 2007 red sox riot ( world serie) police made 40 arrests.  Tens of thousands of people joined the crowds. At least two cars were burned and one tipped over  The Red Sox last won the World Series in 2004 – their first triumph for 86 years . Stay classy  Boston :)  i did'nt look before those years there are too much riots ... so calm down take a deep breath and look a bit at yoursefl
    Posted by Greatseason

Yes.....but those Boston sports riots were during the "Championship Finals".  Not the 1rst or 2nd round like the Habs have done the past few years.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to Re: History Lesson about Montreal and it's people... : Yes.....but those Boston sports riots were during the "Championship Finals".  Not the 1rst or 2nd round like the Habs have done the past few years.
    Posted by jalvis

A riot remains a riot no matter when it happened...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: History Lesson about Montreal and it's people... : If we are going to ban people for annoying us, let's get rid of callod for consistently being full of carp, Stanley for his 4-year-old predictions and me for being me.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Full of crap eh? I don't make up stats on the spot. I form opinions and speak my mind. Doesn't mean I'm making anything up. You're a moron.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Nevermind NAS you said full of Carp. Which is also untrue.

Sections
Shortcuts