History lesson..........Do you remember Shoebottom, Lazaro, Hoover, Juneau etc...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Re: History lesson..........Do you remember Shoebottom, Lazaro, Hoover, Juneau etc...

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

In response to heyoo's comment:

Drank with shoebottom at a strip club once. Anyways huge head .. Huge like his head was big. Nice guy big head. Wanted him to fight someone so I could take my shoe off and throw it no such lucky. 

Nice story.  Tell us the one about when you had Kessel's junk in your face.

Prob thinking about your girl, wait that would be a complement bcs your deff a virgin. Anyways tell your mom I said hi if she smiles grab a rope. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Re: History lesson..........Do you remember Shoebottom, Lazaro, Hoover, Juneau etc...

Drank with shoebottom at a strip club once. Anyways huge head .. Huge like his head was big. Nice guy big head. Wanted him to fight someone so I could take my shoe off and throw it no such lucky. 

LMFAO!! I just spit up my beer!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Ronstar8's comment:

LMFAO!! I just spit up my beer!

You guys are crazy lol 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Prob thinking about your girl, wait that would be a complement bcs your deff a virgin. Anyways tell your mom I said hi if she smiles grab a rope. 

Does Kessel taste like chicken? 

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts