Hit the bricks, 52.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Hit the bricks, 52.

I think I've seen enough of Hamill.  He plays with good linemates.  He makes nothing happen.  There are better options.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Hit the bricks, 52.

I'd say we've seen a large enough sample where we can come to the conclusion that it's just no there..There hasn't even been a glimpse. Nothing. Seems to me, all he does is produce really, and I mean, really bad trade proposals on this forum.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Hit the bricks, 52.:
    [QUOTE]I'd say we've seen a large enough sample where we can come to the conclusion that it's just no there..There hasn't even been a glimpse. Nothing. Seems to me, all he does is produce really, and I mean, really bad trade proposals on this forum.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

To be fair he has had about 3-4 glimmers when he made the 3-4 nice passes during his nhl career, but true, there is nothing there.

Not sure what is meant by 'better aleternatives,' not much to be thrilled about in Providence.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

He's just not the answer when the Bruins need to replace a fallen or suspended forward.  We can't even say he's not ready to play in the NHL. 
    If the Bruins make a trade we might see him packaged in a deal but just as an extra.
    Can we finally say bust ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]He's just not the answer when the Bruins need to replace a fallen or suspended forward.  We can't even say he's not ready to play in the NHL.  If the Bruins make a trade we might see him packaged in a deal but just as an extra. Can we finally say bust ?
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

No one would have the guy, if they didn't pick him up off waivers they sure as heck aren't going to trade for him.

Anything in return for him would be the theft of the century.  I'd be thrilled with a 4th round pick, but they wouldn't even get that.

Yes, we can officially call him a bust.

Don't be the last one to call Cross a bust, start now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In Response to Hit the bricks, 52.:
    [QUOTE]I think I've seen enough of Hamill.  He plays with good linemates.  He makes nothing happen.  There are better options.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Yep

You beat me to it

Get anybody else up here and give em a shot - seen enough sums it up

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Hit the bricks, 52.:[QUOTE]In Response to Hit the bricks, 52. : Yep You beat me to it Get anybody else up here and give em a shot - seen enough sums it up Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]

I'd like to at least see what Caron can do until PC pulls the trigger on that depth move. Boy Kelly and Peverley sure do miss each other that is for sure.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Like Badhab said, he makes some nice passes, but seems to be behind the play most of the time.  Trade deadline is near though so me thinks he will continue to play.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Badhabitude,    I know he has no trade value.  I'm saying if only they can include him as an extra.
    Waivers nobody might take him going down but if he's recalled then a team might grab at the bargain of the Bruins having to pay half his salary.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Agreed. But what to do? Cut their losses now, and nobody will give any return. It's not like there's any better alternative....and his stock can't get any worse by playing until he's moved.

So he plays.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Badhabitude,    I know he has no trade value.  I'm saying if only they can include him as an extra. Waivers nobody might take him going down but if he's recalled then a team might grab at the bargain of the Bruins having to pay half his salary.

I'm afraid including him as an extra would kill the deal.

Best place for him would be the Italian or British league.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The Hockey News 2011/12 Yearbook has him listed in their Future Watch Zone's Top 10 Bruin Prospects with this analysis: Pushes the pace of the game and creates space.  For those who've seen him regularly is this take way off or were there glimpses along the way?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Forget a bag of pucks, we wouldn't even get a bag of rocks for this waste of a stick. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I was thinking the same thing this morning.  The best that can be said about him, I think, is he hasn't cost the Bruins a game by himself yet.  That might be better than the alternatives, but not by much.  Perhaps they need to call up whichever Providence player is reasonably responsible and also feisty.  They seem like the could use that kind of boost.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]The Hockey News 2011/12 Yearbook has him listed in their Future Watch Zone's Top 10 Bruin Prospects with this analysis: Pushes the pace of the game and creates space.  For those who've seen him regularly is this take way off or were there glimpses along the way?
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

I really REALLY didn't like that his productivity dropped in his final year of juniors,

The guy who finished leading his junior teal - ahead of Zach - was Dan Gendur, played 7 less games than Zach and finished with 9 more points.  Was drafts 206th overall by the nucks and has not played an nhl game - and has only played in 10 ahl games.

Generally - of course not always the case - but if a player's number don't improve in juniors or in college - it's a very bad sign.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Right DrCC,  but whom can come up from Prov. and bring some energy ?
    From what I've read there's not much there.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Hope PC has a trade int he works this team looks like it may need a shot in the arm. I am not talking about getting  a star player but adding a nice depth player or players like last season could be of some use this time around again. Pathetic swept by the whale......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]Hope PC has a trade int he works this team looks like it may need a shot in the arm. I am not talking about getting  a star player but adding a nice depth player or players like last season could be of some use this time around again. Pathetic swept by the whale......
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

Oh yea forgot  who is this 52 player? He surely can't play for us since i never see him on the ice even when the announcers say hes out there must just be an invisible player?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Agree.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hit the bricks, 52. : I really REALLY didn't like that his productivity dropped in his final year of juniors, The guy who finished leading his junior teal - ahead of Zach - was Dan Gendur, played 7 less games than Zach and finished with 9 more points.  Was drafts 206th overall by the nucks and has not played an nhl game - and has only played in 10 ahl games. Generally - of course not always the case - but if a player's number don't improve in juniors or in college - it's a very bad sign.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Meaning it's unlikely he'll pull out of the dip in numbers of his last junior year once he hits the pros? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]Right DrCC,  but whom can come up from Prov. and bring some energy ? From what I've read there's not much there.
    Just for giggles, Riendeau.  Maybe he can sit on Hamill's shoulders.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

From my experience when you are a guy on the bubble you take every opportunity to make an impression - and especially so on a night like tonight.

He's gotten chances, and as NAS said he's been put on decent lines and hasn't done anything.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Maybe needs more time to develop but definately looks a bit lost out there.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

With less than 20 games in the NHL, I won't call him a bust overall, but so far, he sure is a bust for the Bruins.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from logeseats. Show logeseats's posts

Even Thornton is better, right?