Hockey= Joke

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SandyRowBelfast. Show SandyRowBelfast's posts

Hockey= Joke

No one cares about hockey.Maybe 5-6 cities in N America do. ESPN doesnt even talk about it. It ranks now lower than NCAA baseball, MLS soccer and NASCAR.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Hockey= Joke

So??Your point is???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

There is country in North America that disagrees with this opinion. Hockey is #1 there.

In the hockey world people ask what is a ESPN ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

It's a joke because?

Go watch Hurling or NBA or NASCAR or some other terrible sport on ESPN then.

ESPN is god-awful. If you hold that as your standard you're sadly misguided and probably own a LeBron James shirt.

Hockey fans over here are awesome. I'll assume you've never been to a game. You're missing out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

No one here follows hockey because of it's popularity.  Totally irrelevant.  We do though, have all kinds of great descriptors for those that jump on the bandwagon when somethings hot comes along, only to go squealing away when the next overnight sensation hits.

You've only contributed a couple posts to this hockey forum Sandy, but I see you've also felt compelled to share your opinions on 'dark skinned people getting tatoos', and the  dillema surrounding a local 40 year old womans inability to 'snag a man' .

What in the world ever lead you here?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

The only way to be a bigger loser than a hockey fan, would be a guy who takes the time to post on internet forums that he hates.

How's the Queen treating you guys?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

So what your basically saying is people in North America hate hockey as much as the people of your country hate dentists.

Thats a bloody good post, me chap.

No worries.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

ESPN doesn't talk about hockey because the NHL doesn't broadcast games on their station. So they rely on that joke of a league called the NBA.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

There are five or six more cities in the USA that like hockey than countries worldwide that like your pitiful island.  You're in Belfast?  At least you could be from the south of Ireland.  They had the balls to stand up the an old lady and break away.  You are just a slave to the Queen, no better than your ancestory of bow downs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

That you mention ESPN as a standard of measurement for hockey's relevance in North America is the joke portion in the title of your thread.  With that any shred of credibility you hoped to have went out the window.  "No one cares about hockey."  Yeah, okay.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

ESPN glorifies white trash losers in sunglasses playing Poker...and NBA players that wear glasses with no lenses during press conferences.  Nuff said there.

Belfast, perhaps we should all watch your exciting sports of Cricket or men's field hockey. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LOL....  this guy has been trolling ... this is probably his 5th signin.  Of course uses the English /Irish protestant emblom just to get under your skins , the Catholic Irish . Then comes on a hockey forum to shoot this cr@p , more trolling.  Just ignore.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to lucdufour's comment:

ESPN glorifies white trash losers in sunglasses playing Poker...and NBA players that wear glasses with no lenses during press conferences.  Nuff said there.

Belfast, perhaps we should all watch your exciting sports of Cricket or men's field hockey. 

Haha, well said. I'll never understand the poker thing on an all sports network. Who knew guys losing money was a form of athletics? If thats the case, my buddies dad is a sure fire HOFer.

BTW, got stuck inside a couple days this week at work and they have ESPN on in the morning. Pathetic. After two days of just hearing Stepehen A. Smith and Skip Bayless i want to hang myself. Then you have to endure all the lawyer ads who target the people who are at home during the day looking for a way not to work. television for the simple minded and lazy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Judging from the activity on this forum, apparently a lot of people care about NHL hockey.

What an oxymoron...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to lucdufour's comment:

Haha, well said. I'll never understand the poker thing on an all sports network. Who knew guys losing money was a form of athletics? If thats the case, my buddies dad is a sure fire HOFer.

BTW, got stuck inside a couple days this week at work and they have ESPN on in the morning. Pathetic. After two days of just hearing Stepehen A. Smith and Skip Bayless i want to hang myself. Then you have to endure all the lawyer ads who target the people who are at home during the day looking for a way not to work. television for the simple minded and lazy.

Can that guy speak without what appears to be shouting?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

There are five or six more cities in the USA that like hockey than countries worldwide that like your pitiful island.  You're in Belfast?  At least you could be from the south of Ireland.  They had the balls to stand up the an old lady and break away.  You are just a slave to the Queen, no better than your ancestory of bow downs.

Love it, insanity is unlimited once an idiot makes a stupid point like above.  Great quip.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

5-6 cities in N. America? Really? Let's make a list shall we? Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, Milwaukee, Chicago, Winnipeg, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Hamilton, Detroit, Buffalo, New York, Newark, Boston, Pitts, Philly, Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal, Halifax, Quebec, Kitchener, Hartford, Uniondale, Portland, Thunder Bay, Duluth, Grand Forks, Brandon, Denver, Windsor, St. Johnns, Moncton, Trois Rivieres,  Hershey, Grand Rapids, Billings, Burlington, Orono, South Bend, Colorado Springs, East Lansing, Madison, Oxford, Everett, Kennewick, Anchorage, London, Kelowna, Spokane, Tacoma, St. Louis, Rochester, Providence etc. They may not all be able to support NHL teams, but these all have pretty diehard hockey fans.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i thought this was going to be a thread of hockey jokes... which reminds me of my favorite bumper sticker ever. it read "JESUS SAVES", and underneath it read "gretzky rebounds and scores".  love it. btw, have we all forgotten how to handle trolls? never engage them i THEIR conversation. do something like this ^^^^^^.  the second you acknowledge their post, they've accomplished their goal... TO GET UNDER YOUR SKIN.   

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to adkbeesfan's comment:

i thought this was going to be a thread of hockey jokes... which reminds me of my favorite bumper sticker ever. it read "JESUS SAVES", and underneath it read "gretzky rebounds and scores".  love it. btw, have we all forgotten how to handle trolls? never engage them i THEIR conversation. do something like this ^^^^^^.  the second you acknowledge their post, they've accomplished their goal... TO GET UNDER YOUR SKIN.   

The better one for this forum reads, "And Espo scores on the rebound"

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

This post by a soccer dude?

You do know 7 people in America care about your sport, right?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

and they all live in Seattle.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Wow.  Things must be really *really* boring around here if a lame troll comes on and posts one comment and the thread lives on and on and on as each forum regular has to stop by and give the troll bloke a poke in his happy sacks.

On the annoying scale this guy rates a number 1, but just barely.

Is null finally gone?  Or is he just not poosting for a while?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

please god let there be a season. I moved from montreal to boston this year to watch the Bruins. The first time in my life living in Boston, look whats happened....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Wow.  Things must be really *really* boring around here if a lame troll comes on and posts one comment and the thread lives on and on and on as each forum regular has to stop by and give the troll bloke a poke in his happy sacks.

On the annoying scale this guy rates a number 1, but just barely.

Is null finally gone?  Or is he just not poosting for a while?

A little birdie tells me that someone's post count rapidly rises if he comes back.

Sections
Shortcuts