Hockey= Joke

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Hockey= Joke

I was adhering to the ignore thing pretty well, but then the board got renovated the ignore option didn't work anymore.  Then when they banned his posts, he could still post, but no one could see them and they allowed him to start threads it.  Yet he did it anyway with the only effect being that the thread would go to the top of the list.  It was really screwing things up because all of his posts were at the top and you had to dig for the real ones.  And as I said you couldn't even see his posts because they banned him from posting.  

Wow, did he ever go down in flames.  He was doing about 10 threads a day.  All the while doing every last thing he could to mess up the forum by posting and starting threads until they finally totally banned him or he quit in frustration.

A few people took it upon themselves (myself included) to play the same game, but unbelievably he took eveyone on doing the same thing.  Quite the feat when you consider the time zones we all covered.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Why don't you marry him, Bhab?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why don't you marry him, Bhab?

[/QUOTE]

My money is on Badhab wearing the wedding gown.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I believe I've just been called a sissy by NAS and Chowda, however Dez first made that accusation months ago.  You guys are noting but bandwagon jumpers piling on way after the fact.