HockeyInsiders or Eklund alikes and their SOURCES !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: HockeyInsiders or Eklund alikes and their SOURCES !

In response to jmwalters's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Bourque had some great teams.  It just turns out that Gretzky/Messier/Lemieux had better ones.

Yeah, with Colorado. The present Bruins team is much moredeep and  well rounded than any team Ray had in Boston. Just my opinion, though.

Late 80's early 90's Bourque had a nice cast, I always wonder what would have happned if a healthy Neely had more time with Oates.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Late 80's early 90's Bourque had a nice cast, I always wonder what would have happned if a healthy Neely had more time with Oates.

Very true here. I always felt that the B's teams in that era were a couple players short of a truly well-balanced team. Too many Lazaro's and Carter's back then and Neely-Janney/Neely-Oates were expected to carry too much of the load offensively. Not enough depth.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Very true here. I always felt that the B's teams in that era were a couple players short of a truly well-balanced team. Too many Lazaro's and Carter's back then and Neely-Janney/Neely-Oates were expected to carry too much of the load offensively. Not enough depth.

I always wondered how in the heck could one team have 3 goalies, trade them, or release them & have each of them come back & not only beat them, but also win the cup & the Conn Smythe in the process. Don't think that's ever happened to any other franchise in history once, let alone 3. 

Sections
Shortcuts