Holy Cow! What Happened?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Holy Cow! What Happened?

In Response to Re: Holy Cow! What Happened?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Holy Cow! What Happened? : Not sure what your problem is Chowdah(other than the fact your becoming a NAS wanabe sidekick),but the Stanley remark was an attempt at humour(sorry you missed it). As far as the history lesson, I was just trying to explain my position to NAS. Sorry if you found it condescending.
    Posted by biggskye[/QUO

Silly me ! An attempt at humour ? Oh .....haha. bigskye you did bring my name up so I think I was involved in your post. I didn't realize that you specified that I was only involved in your stanley joke. I should have read between the lines ....I guess.

Apparently you haven't followed NAS' and my discussions at all because we tend to do the cats and dogs thing a lot. NAS' sidekick ? That was another joke right ? NAS, you've even got to be laughing at that one. I am my own person as he is his.  

Having said that , I respect NAS' comments ( not on everything ) in regards to certain points he brings up. He likes his hockey as I do. I admire his passion for the game because I have the same passion.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Holy Cow! What Happened? : [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Holy Cow! What Happened? : Not sure what your problem is Chowdah(other than the fact your becoming a NAS wanabe sidekick),but the Stanley remark was an attempt at humour(sorry you missed it). As far as the history lesson, I was just trying to explain my position to NAS. Sorry if you found it condescending. Posted by biggskye[/QUO Silly me ! An attempt at humour ? Oh .....haha. bigskye you did bring my name up so I think I was involved in your post. I didn't realize that you specified that I was only involved in your stanley joke. I should have read between the lines ....I guess. Apparently you haven't followed NAS' and my discussions at all because we tend to do the cats and dogs thing a lot. NAS' sidekick ? That was another joke right ? NAS, you've even got to be laughing at that one. I am my own person as he is his.   Having said that , I respect NAS' comments ( not on everything ) in regards to certain points he brings up. He likes his hockey as I do. I admire his passion for the game because I have the same passion.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    Generally,if you have to tell someone you're"just joking",it wasn't much of a joke.If something is funny people should get without further explanation.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Inflection can not always be put in the words, on a post board. A few teachers on here and the rest of us edit as we go, at least I do.

Sometimes it don't hurt to point out it was a pun or jest, most of the time it is just meant to lighten the load and then, there are times when stupidity just can't be passed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Speakin of stupid...

Cj is missing his JKLMNOP in his I..Q

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Inflection can not always be put in the words, on a post board. A few teachers on here and the rest of us edit as we go, at least I do. Sometimes it don't hurt to point out it was a pun or jest, most of the time it is just meant to lighten the load and then, there are times when stupidity just can't be passed.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]
    I just get tired of some people  who feel they can say whatever they want and justify it by saying they were just joking.I find that sometimes even more insulting.You're right though.It's not as easy to get the tone of a statement sometimes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]NAS, you've even got to be laughing at that one.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

Quite a formidable duo when on the same page, we certainly do have our own thoughts on many things. 

Of course, put us in a hockey convo with two fans of another team, andn there is no Tonto, just two Lone Rangers blasting with similar guns.