Home Ice Presence!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from samsonov. Show samsonov's posts

Home Ice Presence!

I am not going to use old Cliches or try and suggest they have not had this discussion internally already.  However now that the roster is set and the Boston Bruins are who they are and who they will be in April, it is now time to make the TD Garden a very scary place to play.  IMO there is not enough said about intimidation and the Psychological edge there can be in Professional Sports.  Bruins are a well balanced team with a shot at the cup and to do that they need to make teams hate coming to Boston.  Home ice can be a huge advantage in the playoffs and one thing is for sure we are awesome on the road.  Lets now be awesome at home! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Home Ice Presence!

In Response to Home Ice Presence!:
    I am not going to use old Cliches or try and suggest they have not had this discussion internally already.  However now that the roster is set and the Boston Bruins are who they are and who they will be in April, it is now time to make the TD Garden a very scary place to play.  IMO there is not enough said about intimidation and the Psychological edge there can be in Professional Sports.  Bruins are a well balanced team with a shot at the cup and to do that they need to make teams hate coming to Boston.  Home ice can be a huge advantage in the playoffs and one thing is for sure we are awesome on the road.  Lets now be awesome at home! 
    Posted by samsonov

I agree with you. I think another thing is the crowd at the Garden. Sometimes they show up and sometimes they don't. The corwd needs to get into every game and act like another player on the ice. That goes a long way.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Home Ice Presence!:
    In Response to Home Ice Presence! : I agree with you. I think another thing is the crowd at the Garden. Sometimes they show up and sometimes they don't. The corwd needs to get into every game and act like another player on the ice. That goes a long way.
    Posted by callodthedom19

The crowd will be more into it once the playoffs begin. They always do. It will  be mayhem...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Home Ice Presence!:
    In Response to Re: Home Ice Presence! : The crowd will be more into it once the playoffs begin. They always do. It will  be mayhem...
    Posted by jmwalters

Oh I agree that place is nuts during the playoffs but during the season the last couple of years it has been hit or miss.

Sections
Shortcuts