honorable mention to Aaron Rome

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

honorable mention to Aaron Rome

To each Bruin, congrats!  You are the absolute best that hockey has to offer.  Hold the cup high.  And to Aaron Rome;  thanks for the motivation, after your coward shot.

"It was that hit [by Rome] that made us believe that we had to be there for each other,’’ added Paille. “You could feel that hate throughout the series.’’

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

Re: honorable mention to Aaron Rome

BRUTAL DIRTY hit..that guy deserves no NHL career

KKKKarma is a beach..

and the Bears destroyed the whales.

Turning pt of the series.  and adding Thorton sure revved it up

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

Re: honorable mention to Aaron Rome

In Response to honorable mention to Aaron Rome:
    [QUOTE]To each Bruin, congrats!  You are the absolute best that hockey has to offer.  Hold the cup high.  And to Aaron Rome;  thanks for the motivation, after your coward shot. "It was that hit [by Rome] that made us believe that we had to be there for each other,’’ added Paille. “You could feel that hate throughout the series.’’
    Posted by piersall[/QUOTE]

Wow, "hate", really? I could certainly understand it, given how chippy and classless the 'Nucks' seemed to play, but then I want to ask--why is it that when they all do the handshake thing at the end, they pretend like they all respect and care for each other? I wonder if it's all a show, or whether it is just a good way of letting bygones be bygones, when the battle is over and done with? If that is true, and the mutual respect at the end really is authentic, I am good with that, but I still suspect that the Bruins feel there are scores to be settled the first time the two teams meet in the regular season next year. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Sections
Shortcuts