Hope all you Mass natives are on this....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Hope all you Mass natives are on this....

"Get in your application to be a Bruins Ice Girl for the 2014-15 season. Deadline to apply: Sun., July 27 at 5PM: http://bbru.in/doogFj";" rel="nofollow">http://bbru.in/doogFj";

Are you not entertained?!?!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Hope all you Mass natives are on this....

I ripped all my yoga pants so I'm out!

WalkTheLine will have to go in my place.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Yeah!  Just came back from working on the tan for the audition, I heard....

Are you not entertained?!?!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

I'm in! This is my lucky year. 5th times a charm, right?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

I tried to encourage my wife to do this, but she wouldn't bite. She's actually an awesome skater and hockey player, and ripped to boot. Sadly, she hates people.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I sit right next to the tunnel where all of the Avs ice girls stand during the games, and I swear not a one of 'em is over 21.  Makes me feel kinda creepy to check them out.

Not creepy enough to stop doing it, but, a little creepy.

I do like to take note of which ones are wearing hockey skates and which ones wear figure skates.

As I recall, Sandog was wearing the latter...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to socca10's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I tried to encourage my wife to do this, but she wouldn't bite. She's actually an awesome skater and hockey player, and ripped to boot. Sadly, she hates people.

[/QUOTE]

Pics please.  Lots of pics.  Showing how ripped.  Thanks.  And hurry up.  Pics and video if you have it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to socca10's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pics please.  Lots of pics.  Showing how ripped.  Thanks.  And hurry up.  Pics and video if you have it.

[/QUOTE]

I'll see what I can do. My neighbors used to stop by to ask who the body-builder was that was out mowing the lawn.

Then we moved into the woods, had kids, and passed the 5-yr, "I still love my husband enough to prove it" stage and now I'm the guy who drives the minivan and does all the chores.

Oh, and she's (formerly) French Canadian as well, that should make a bunch of you happy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:[QUOTE] I do like to take note of which ones are wearing hockey skates and which ones wear figure skates.

As I recall, Sandog was wearing the latter...[/QUOTE]

It helps with balance and crossovers. This bodes well with BsLegion, as a teammate, constantly coughing up the puck in the offensive zone. He's good like that.

PS. I never look away when the Duck gurls catch me drooling. No matter how disgusted a look they give. I paid for my ticket, I drove 2 hours and your the one with a butte that I can bounce quarter off...i'm looking as long as I want...OC brat!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

My wife and 5 or 6 team mates signed up to try out a few years ago. All of them were around 40 or older at the time. They had a blast. The 12 year old bimbos were asking them how they all learned to skate so wicked good. My wife spent 10 minutes off to one side helping a girl with her edge work. lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I am with Sandog, I sit and gawk at the ice girls. 

"Don't judge me monkey" 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Online now looking for the same get up the Wayans brothers used in White Chicks so I can infiltrate their ranks.

Sections
Shortcuts