Hope Chara Plays Nasty Tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Hope Chara Plays Nasty Tonight

The best way to deal with the criminal investigation and the collective outcry in Montreal (like a pack of teenage girls) is for Chara to be mean as a snake tonight right from the get-go.  Obviously he has to focus on winning the game and thereby staying out of the box for the most part, but I think the best way to shake it all off is to double down on those sassy Montreal fans.  'You think you hate me now?  Watch this'.  Get after everything in blue and red, and see if anyone wants to join Patches on the movie theatre circuit.  When everyone already thinks you're some kind of barbaric criminal, no point in making nice.  Double down Chara!

Paging Dr. Recchi...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Re: Hope Chara Plays Nasty Tonight

I hope they give out free turnbuckles at the gate tonight

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

In Response to Hope Chara Plays Nasty Tonight:
    The best way to deal with the criminal investigation and the collective outcry in Montreal (like a pack of teenage girls) is for Chara to be mean as a snake tonight right from the get-go.  Obviously he has to focus on winning the game and thereby staying out of the box for the most part, but I think the best way to shake it all off is to double down on those sassy Montreal fans.  'You think you hate me now?  Watch this'.  Get after everything in blue and red, and see if anyone wants to join Patches on the movie theatre circuit.  When everyone already thinks you're some kind of barbaric criminal, no point in making nice.  Double down Chara! Paging Dr. Recchi...
    Posted by Fletcher1

Patches wrist is still sore despite potting 2 last night. When he skated by the bench, they were hitting his elbow rathen than high five fist pump.

He plays, then he's subject to any legal hockey play.

And so are the rest of them.

Hope someone clocks Subban.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

YES ! 
    I also really want Chara to match up with Pacioretty .
    I hope he 's no  " Friendly Giant" afterall that's happened.
    I actually hope Pacioretty (bad mouthed all playoffs and summer via twitter) mans up with all the talking he did and how the Bruins winning the cup made him sick to his stomach.  I hope he does some stick work or shoves Chara .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

You know what I hope?

I hope Benoit Pouliot gets the game winner.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Pacioretty thinks he's untouchable.  We have to remind him early that last season was last season. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Hope Chara Plays Nasty Tonight:
    You know what I hope? I hope Benoit Pouliot gets the game winner.
    Posted by SomethingBrewin

Yeah, that would be a delightful outcome.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I wouldn't mind seeing Marchand be the super pest he is and give slashes out to patches wrist all not long. Quick little ones, not huge big ones. Be the pest, be the best. And I want Boychuk to finally lay out Subban. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

I hope Chara lays him out.  Pacioretty was on TSN talking about how classless the Bruins fans are because he expeects to be booed tonight.  I guarantee if he gets laid out by anyone on the team, there will bee no booing!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Awesomeness would be Pouliot vs Patches in a rumble.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Let's just call him Max Pain.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

I hope Chara lays him out.  Pacioretty was on TSN talking about how classless the Bruins fans are because he expeects to be booed tonight.  I guarantee if he gets laid out by anyone on the team, there will bee no booing!
    Posted by Rufus604

After all the badmouthing he's done about Chara and the Bruins, he deserves to get booed. To be honest though, he's not even worthy of a booing, he's not that good. He's a young kid who got hit real bad. Does he deserve to be pissed, yes, does he need to act like Chara wanted to kill him? No and that's why I don't like him, not because I disagree with him but because I think he's one of those people that can't see the other side of the story.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Patches did what he did and Chara did what he did.  I see that as over.

I always hope someone smokes Subban, however.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

I hope Big Z turnbuckles a few Habs tonight.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Patches did what  I always hope someone smokes Subban, however. Posted by Not-A-Shot

Shut that Yapper!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Wouldn't it be great if  Pacioretty wants to go with Big Z tonight?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The Bruins can handle them physically.  Just give me a lop-sided score in Boston's favour.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Wouldn't it be great if  Pacioretty wants to go with Big Z tonight?
    Posted by john6345

Better odds of you winning the lotto.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I hope Chara shows a bit more emotion.  He's one of the worst on the ice tonight,

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I hope Chara shows a bit more emotion.  He's one of the worst on the ice tonight,
    Posted by BsLegion

BsL - True, buddy. Not one of his best games.  He's not alone in that department.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

HORRID !

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

That was nasty alright

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Gotta say, not usually one for piling on, but after watching that stinker I'll make an exception. Chara was about as aggressive as a hamster tonight.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and when will they STOP PUTTING CHARA in front of the net with the extra man !!!
    I don't want to pick on the big man but he's too slow on the puck, cannot tip a puck, does not get around loose pucks, he's useless there.
    WHO DESIGNS THIS PLAY ?  GEOFF WARD ?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonyo. Show CactusTonyo's posts

In Response to Hope Chara Plays Nasty Tonight:
    The best way to deal with the criminal investigation and the collective outcry in Montreal (like a pack of teenage girls) is for Chara to be mean as a snake tonight right from the get-go.  Obviously he has to focus on winning the game and thereby staying out of the box for the most part, but I think the best way to shake it all off is to double down on those sassy Montreal fans.  'You think you hate me now?  Watch this'.  Get after everything in blue and red, and see if anyone wants to join Patches on the movie theatre circuit.  When everyone already thinks you're some kind of barbaric criminal, no point in making nice.  Double down Chara! Paging Dr. Recchi...
    Posted by Fletcher1

A question for you? WHERE WAS BIG Z TONIGHT...?????

Sections
Shortcuts