Hope game 7 is like the game 7 against Tampa

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bear-in-the-woods. Show bear-in-the-woods's posts

Hope game 7 is like the game 7 against Tampa

I hope this last game is like the Tampa one. That was some of the best hockey I have seen in years. Fast, clean, hard hitting, lots of scoring chances, close game the whole time. I'm hoping Vancouver can stop with the cheap stuff and just play hockey for one game, winner take all. I'm also hoping the Bruins can bring the intensity that they did in that last game 7. I believe they will.

I had a dream before game 6 that the Bruins won game 7 2-0. Do it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Hope game 7 is like the game 7 against Tampa

i hope not.  i don't know if i could take another game like that.  i hope they chase luongo in the 1st and win by 6 goals.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In Response to Re: Hope game 7 is like the game 7 against Tampa:
    i hope not.  i don't know if i could take another game like that.  i hope they chase luongo in the 1st and win by 6 goals.
    Posted by goodnewsbears

Ditto! I think the Nucks have Lebongo on a short leash.....and he will get pulled quickly if they sense he's not on his game.......again! That would be sweet.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bear-in-the-woods. Show bear-in-the-woods's posts

In Response to Re: Hope game 7 is like the game 7 against Tampa:
    Posted by goodnewsbears

Haha, good point! I'd be happy with that as well.

Sections
Shortcuts