Hope Habs Smoke out the Ruins for the bums that they are...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparky1313. Show sparky1313's posts

Re: Hope Habs Smoke out the Ruins for the bums that they are...

Desperate, man you are desperately trying to find those montreal forum ghosts aren't you. Well... the have gone just like the habs chances...pooof.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

If i were you i would'nt talk too fast, we never know....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Quite sure cactus is still feeling the pain of the habs being SWEPT by the bruins on there 100th anniversary.
    This series will just be a little salt in the wound.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to Re: Hope Habs Smoke out the Ruins for the bums that they are...:
    [QUOTE]Quite sure cactus is still feeling the pain of the habs being SWEPT by the bruins on there 100th anniversary. This series will just be a little salt in the wound.
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]

hey go hide boston got the biggest collapse of all time ...do U remember last year .... leading the serie 3-0 and more funny leading the seventh game 3-0 and find the way of losing... i'm quite sure you were ashamed all summer long... i was so thrilled watching your gutless team losing like cowards.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from noudidnt. Show noudidnt's posts

Gutless????
    Montreal = Turtle

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

well at least now he is admitting to being a habs fan, before he was claiming to be a bruins fan

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

think whatever you want... i'm not a habs fan neither a bruin's , i only come here to have fun

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LOL Banzai Tulip

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

i love any team who would destroy the RUINS

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

LOL if bruins win they'll be stock with julien and chia another year ....and the board will be filled with complaining morons AGAIN

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]Gutless???? Montreal = Turtle
    Posted by noudidnt[/QUOTE]

NEVER SAW A TURTLE SKATING AND THAT FAST WOWWWWWWW

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hope Habs Smoke out the Ruins for the bums that they are... : hey go hide boston got the biggest collapse of all time ...do U remember last year .... leading the serie 3-0 and more funny leading the seventh game 3-0 and find the way of losing... i'm quite sure you were ashamed all summer long... i was so thrilled watching your gutless team losing like cowards.
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE] LOL... obviously your still feeling the pain to, and they closed them out in montrealSealedLaughingSmile.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hope Habs Smoke out the Ruins for the bums that they are... : NEVER SAW A TURTLE SKATING AND THAT FAST WOWWWWWWW
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

go eat bacalhau !!! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

pain LOL.... you must have been in pain for 40 years now

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

not funny all your life in pain cuz of hockey.... pathetic ...and 24 times cuz of those habs , i understand your hate kiddo...why don't you go change your mind and go to the Red Lantern Club...?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]not funny all your life in pain cuz of hockey.... pathetic ...and 24 times cuz of those habs , i understand your hate kiddo...why don't you go change your mind and go to the Red Lantern Club...?
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE] Your a hab fan trolling a bruin site (who's feeling the pain)?

There is no chance at all that I could stoop that low.

The day I troll another teams site, will be the day I drop this sport....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from noudidnt. Show noudidnt's posts

Greatseason
    Not a fan of the bruins or habs?  Life must be thrilling, riding the fence....nice and safe....who is your team?  or do you just like to chirp like the frogs up north?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from noudidnt. Show noudidnt's posts

ok....no worries.  So once the bruins are out, you tune out....man you're missing a great sport.  I don't know what is more sad: somebody that gets all riled up over a game or someone who's only enjoyment is watching someone get upset.
    You're missing a great sport....pick a team, Nancy!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]Hey greatseason- you are like the ONLY one who gets it!! thanks for coming forward and not being a follower like so many on this site...these pansies cry over anything negative about the Ruins..they would rather live life with their heads buried in the sand..
    Posted by cactusTony[/QUOTE] its  awful to see them calling themselves fans when they bash their team as soon as they lose only one game, if they lose against habs watch out... poor clode ... but sadly for them they won t make it to the cup... detroit has a better team very hard to beat this team... just wait and see the bashing time will come sooner or later...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from noudidnt. Show noudidnt's posts

Tony and Greatseason,
    I haven't seen 2 men? dodge direct questions so easily. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

WHO SAID I'm A MAN do you see me through the computer?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from noudidnt. Show noudidnt's posts

That explains it, thanks.