Hope Habs Smoke out the Ruins for the bums that they are...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: Hope Habs Smoke out the Ruins for the bums that they are...

Cactus & Greatseason must not have lives since they spend so much time talking sh*t on the Bruins forum. Cactus calls himself a Bruins fan! What a disgrace. What's the matter greatseason, don't know how to speak or write french?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: Hope Habs Smoke out the Ruins for the bums that they are...:
    Cactus & Greatseason must not have lives since they spend so much time talking sh*t on the Bruins forum. Cactus calls himself a Bruins fan! What a disgrace. What's the matter greatseason, don't know how to speak or write french?
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan

I just think, although SHE speaks French, it's not HER first language! My guess.... Portugese!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Hope Habs Smoke out the Ruins for the bums that they are... : I just think, although SHE speaks French, it's not HER first language! My guess.... Portugese!
    Posted by Ronstar8

Yes ,  on another thread a couple months ago admitted first language is Portuguese and immigrated in Montreal.  That's why speaks french and at times has difficulty writing English.  Anyway enough on these 2.
    GO BRUINS !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

passionate sorry but no... no passion on this board, would rather say 90% bashing  not something to be proud of. Keep your judgment for U, i love hockey watch it everyday and i'm rooting for one specific team but i'm not a habs fans neither a boston's... if you don't mind i'll keep it for me.. it's my private garden ,,,maybe someday... sorry but i still want the bruins to lose..i hate them
    Posted by Greatseason

Dallas Stars fan! Only team with a Portugese player on it!

Am I right, Greatseason?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: Hope Habs Smoke out the Ruins for the bums that they are... : Yes ,  on another thread a couple months ago admitted first language is Portuguese and immigrated in Montreal.  That's why speaks french and at times has difficulty writing English.  Anyway enough on these 2. GO BRUINS !!!
    Posted by BsLegion

I hear ya!!! Go B's!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 24Reilly. Show 24Reilly's posts

Just drove home and on the way saw 3 cars with those stupid Montreal Canadien flags on em. Gave them all the Ferrance salute. Wonder if they caught the joke behind it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

ho speculations going on here? 

meu Português não é tão ruim, mas é a minha língua materna para encontrá-lo, mas c é um palpite, homem, mulher? só eu quem sabe 

jamais je n aurais penser causer autant de questionnements de votre part.... peut-être est-ce une coincidence but guys my french is much better than you think ? i learned it where... spent a real long time in europe...

Talking about Mike Ribeiro of course he is portugese and yep from Dallas

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Greatseason means a hockey's great season could be any team....and yes i have Mtl friends, USA friends, portugese friends, european friends.. and yes i live in Boston for almost 2 years .. more?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

come on riverway street.. maybe i'll salute you LOL or come  and see me 29 winter street...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

And please bostonnians try not to avoid the R when you talk you're very hard to understand seems to me you've got a potatoe stuck in your mouth everytime you talk

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

NOW, I almost spit my coffee all over my laptop when I read this! Not appropriate, but hysterical... Doc In Response to Re: Hope Habs Smoke out the Ruins for the bums that they are... :
    Posted by TomOBrien

Why thank you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Friendly joke for you Greatseason, I'm also 1/2 Portugese so please do not be offended:

What are the only geese that don't fly? Portugese.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

LOl not able to reply in portugese you erased my post ! you're not half portugese you're a jerk!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

c é triste que você acredita ser a 8 ª maravilha do mundo quando você é o ic diota da sua communida!

Meaning:
     it's sad that you believe to be the 8th wonder of the world when you are the as**le of your community!

Ca veut dire:
    C'est triste que vous croyez être la 8e merveille du monde quand vous n'êtes que le trou du cul de votre communauté!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Friendly joke for you Greatseason, I'm also 1/2 Portugese so please do not be offended: What are the only geese that don't fly? Portugese.
    Posted by MrVmax

Don't be offended but :Who are the only morons who don't speak portugese? half portugese with no education

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

passionate sorry but no... no passion on this board, would rather say 90% bashing  not something to be proud of. Keep your judgment for U, i love hockey watch it everyday and i'm rooting for one specific team but i'm not a habs fans neither a boston's... if you don't mind i'll keep it for me.. it's my private garden ,,,maybe someday... sorry but i still want the bruins to lose..i hate them
    Posted by Greatseason

Translation - I'm just a troll with too much time on my hands.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to Re: Hope Habs Smoke out the Ruins for the bums that they are... : Translation - I'm just a troll with too much time on my hands.
    Posted by nrguy
    it's your point of view... we'll see later

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Hope Habs Smoke out the Ruins for the bums that they are... : Translation - I'm just a troll with too much time on my hands.
    Posted by nrguy

And let's not forget his failure to name the team he likes tranlates to"I'm not willing to back up my opinions with anything but garbage".Greatseason is basically saying he comes here to tell everyone what he doesn't like......well,thanks for that......

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

just eliminate two teams Bruins and Flyers those two are garbages!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

no greatseason... YOU are the garbage, don't you get it?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

LOL...nope..wrong..don't get out adkbeesfan on garbage's day there's danger for U...they'll pick you up and you'll end up in the garbage truck  en route for the Hill industrial park :)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Portugese women smell.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Portugese women smell.
    Posted by mikzor

if they don't wash themselves of course... like any other women..

A lot of american women smell in summer time... take a bus in summer .. those ladies smell a lotttttttttttt and did you ever smell an american in the TD GARDEN when they're nervous...it's simply awful ! and their breath ............some should visit the dentist more often.. their teeth have the Bruin's colors black and yellow.. and something i noticed is their weight.... surely eating to much fast food they almost take 2 seats for one person. :) america home of overweight and obese. Three-fifths of american women are overweight or obese .

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

red... where are you? straighten this yahoo out. he's annoying

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

you don't like the truth?

Sections
Shortcuts