Hope it's just a sting.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FinnsWake. Show FinnsWake's posts

Hope it's just a sting.

Joe Haggerty
    @HackswithHaggs Joe Haggerty
    Brad Marchand was just hit w/shot in practice in Vancouver, and had to be helped off ice. Couldn't put any weight on his right foot #bruins

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Re: Hope it's just a sting.

I think if he is out it will be Peverley to Bergeron's line and Seguin back to the third line.  I would prefer that Seguin fill in for Marchand directly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Hope he isn't seriously hurt can we ever be f c king healthy?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Hope it's just a sting.:
    ryder to bergerons line and kelly-peverley-seguin for the 3rd line, kelly/peverley/seguin = straight up speed attack and i think would be a very sucessful line
    Posted by bruinsCupiN09

Do you think we get wheeler back next season?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Hope its not bad, one of the best players ont he team this year. At least its not a week until playoffs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

ryder to bergerons line and kelly-peverley-seguin for the 3rd line, kelly/peverley/seguin = straight up speed attack and i think would be a very sucessful line
    Posted by bruinsCupiN09

Yes please, scratch my lines above.  Especially if it's just short term.  I so badly want to see those three together.

I like the idea of Seguin playing with these two guys because there two way smarts should go along way towards covering Seguins growing pains while really allowing the best opportunity for all three to reallize there potential offensively.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Important piece of information missing here.

Who shot the puck?

If it was Boychuck/Chara ut ohh....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Hope he isn't seriously hurt can we ever be f c king healthy?
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

Besides for Savard, this team has been healthy pretty much most of the season

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FinnsWake. Show FinnsWake's posts

Looks like all's well....phew!

Joe Haggerty
    @HackswithHaggs Joe Haggerty
    Brad Marchand spoke with us after practice, and said he'll be "sore", but he's going to be okay. Shot hit him in leg

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Looks like all's well....phew! @HackswithHaggs Joe Haggerty Brad Marchand spoke with us after practice, and said he'll be "sore", but he's going to be okay. Shot hit him in leg
    Posted by FinnsWake

Good news.  Thanks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It you were more specific on your headlines, we wouldn't have as many duplicate threads here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FinnsWake. Show FinnsWake's posts

It you were more specific on your headlines, we wouldn't have as many duplicate threads here.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

How many are there?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stitchy4. Show Stitchy4's posts

I was just at the practice, Bergy shot the puck he had to be helped off the ice, it happened working on the powerplay March was in front of the net..

He'll play tommorow night the kid is a warrior, I will be there Dawning the Black and Gold baby

Sections
Shortcuts