HOPE SOLO ON DANCING WITH THE STARS, WOULD BRUINS AND HOCKEY FANS HAVE RALLIED AROUND TIM THOMAS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

HOPE SOLO ON DANCING WITH THE STARS, WOULD BRUINS AND HOCKEY FANS HAVE RALLIED AROUND TIM THOMAS?

would have been a great marketing opportunity for the nhl, macho guys, bruins fans and hockey fans in general to have formed a cheering squad for timmy. wonder if they asked or if his agent even pushed for it. anyway, i think every hockey and true sports fan SHOULD now find hope in the duty of cheering on that boot-y of solo and rally around her for the trophy. she has truly transformed the stature of the goalie! IMAGINE WHAT all that dancing could have done for the fitness and footwork of mr. thomas?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Re: HOPE SOLO ON DANCING WITH THE STARS, WOULD HOCKEY FANS HAVE WATCHED TIM THOMAS ON THERE?

I doubt most hockey fans are waisting there time on that crap..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Re: HOPE SOLO ON DANCING WITH THE STARS, WOULD BRUINS AND HOCKEY FANS HAVE RALLIED AROUND TIM THOMAS?

Omg, roll on pre-season camp...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: HOPE SOLO ON DANCING WITH THE STARS, WOULD BRUINS AND HOCKEY FANS HAVE RALLIED AROUND TIM THOMAS?

we still don't care about women's soccer, and you still haven't started one worthwhile thread

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

"reality" TV.....UGH, i'm still watching the bruins playoff run to the cup....over and over and over....each time as exciting as the last. like a fine wine, it just keeps getting better and better and better.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Dude. Leave. You're not welcome on this board if you're going to talk women's soccer. You're more than welcome to start a worthwhile thread on hockey, but this isn't one.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

who the heck is hope solo??

and if he/she is on dancing with the stars then who is the star he/she is dancing with?

your a weirdo.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: HOPE SOLO ON DANCING WITH THE STARS, WOULD HOCKEY FANS HAVE WATCHED TIM THOMAS ON THERE?

In Response to Re: HOPE SOLO ON DANCING WITH THE STARS, WOULD HOCKEY FANS HAVE WATCHED TIM THOMAS ON THERE?:
    [QUOTE]I doubt most hockey fans are waisting there time on that crap..
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]
    Truer words were never spoken.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Its bad enough your posts suck, but does every one of them need a poll too?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: HOPE SOLO ON DANCING WITH THE STARS, WOULD BRUINS AND HOCKEY FANS HAVE RALLIED AROUND TIM THOMAS?:
    [QUOTE]Its bad enough your posts suck, but does every one of them need a poll too?
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]
    Welcome back M-17.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

First, ever hear of "Skating with the Stars"?
    No, you haven't.

Maybe you should think and google before you post.

Second, Hans Solo is a fictional character from star wars.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

We have officially hit the bottom of the barrel as far as topics go!

And I have officially hit 500 posts!!! WOOHOO!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: HOPE SOLO ON DANCING WITH THE STARS, WOULD BRUINS AND HOCKEY FANS HAVE RALLIED AROUND TIM THOMAS?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HOPE SOLO ON DANCING WITH THE STARS, WOULD BRUINS AND HOCKEY FANS HAVE RALLIED AROUND TIM THOMAS? : Welcome back M-17.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Great to be back Dez Wink

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]First, ever hear of "Skating with the Stars"? No, you haven't. Maybe you should think and google before you post. Second, Hans Solo is a fictional character from star wars.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    thomas will want something with RATINGS, he's now a champ after all not some loser canadien!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]we still don't care about women's soccer, and you still haven't started one worthwhile thread
    Posted by bostonfan191646[/QUOTE]

This guy simply starts the most stupid threads non-stop, and most of them lately have some connection to the girl's choking soccer team.  Wow.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

Dancing With The Stars????

Get a life.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

I clicked on this thread simply to witness the regulars bash the TS.

Snark quote of the thread award goes to...........

Badhab

"Second, Hans Solo is a fictional character from star wars."

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

If its not hockey, I only turn on my TV to watch actual informational shows, like The Universe, This Old House, etc.  I have never seen the dancing show, and if Thomas was on it I might take a look for a second, but I wouldnt go out of my way to actually watch it for more than a minute.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Join me in implementing a new habit: ignoring any thread whose headline is all CAPS.  Begin here: don't respond!

I will now push this as far down as a I can.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

in these HARD times we all need some HOPE:

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Really...