Horton after the game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Horton after the game

http://www.flipshare.com/ViewFbReshare.aspx?i=0db9b4ad-6791-4645-a1f4-69ebfc3fbc1b

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: Horton after the game

He gets it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Lets go Bruins keep the groove for the play-offs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

The attitude is like this imo, 'you don't need to remind me of my deficiencies, I am aware of them.  I want to remain postive, play hard, and work as a team.' Now that is refreshing.  I won't compare that with a certain player who now plays for Toronto.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

I know some of you have been down on his game, because of his lack of production, but I think he plays hard and hussles night in and night out. I have no problem with his lack of production spells, if hes getting chances and playing hard....And now its starting to pay off.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik802. Show mik802's posts

maybe we should boo them when they are home they might play better

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Horton after the game:
    It's interesting to see the transition game change with Kaberle back there.
    Posted by BBReigns

He has already made a difference. I have seen changes in Seids and Boychuck with their transition game as well. They seem more confident and are handling the puck a lot better. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In short...the B's seem like a much better team after the trade frenzy...good on PC....

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts