Horton after the game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Horton after the game

http://www.flipshare.com/ViewFbReshare.aspx?i=0db9b4ad-6791-4645-a1f4-69ebfc3fbc1b

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: Horton after the game

He gets it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Lets go Bruins keep the groove for the play-offs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

The attitude is like this imo, 'you don't need to remind me of my deficiencies, I am aware of them.  I want to remain postive, play hard, and work as a team.' Now that is refreshing.  I won't compare that with a certain player who now plays for Toronto.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

I know some of you have been down on his game, because of his lack of production, but I think he plays hard and hussles night in and night out. I have no problem with his lack of production spells, if hes getting chances and playing hard....And now its starting to pay off.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Great west coast swing for the team.  Really nice job of playing quality road games.  Not easy to do, especially against Calgary and Vancouver.

I'd like to see them start to use home ice more so to their advantage. Great road team, but mediocre at home.

It's interesting to see the transition game change with Kaberle back there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik802. Show mik802's posts

maybe we should boo them when they are home they might play better

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Horton after the game:
    [QUOTE]It's interesting to see the transition game change with Kaberle back there.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    He has already made a difference. I have seen changes in Seids and Boychuck with their transition game as well. They seem more confident and are handling the puck a lot better. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

No doubt.  Even Chara is less deliberate/predictable on the PP.  Kaberle has had the trickle down effect.

I do hope they can resign him to a fair deal so they can scratch that position (top puck moving D Man) off the list moving forward.

The Vancouver win was really impressive, in my opinion.   You get down 1-0 and then reel off 3 straight goals to nail it down.

That's what we needed to see in the Detroit situation, but it appears they made the adjustments to put up a better effort against the elite.

Now it becomes a situation where they know how it tastes to commit and get it done against upper echelon teams in successive games.

No let downs in this area now.  They need to show they can continue to do that.

The home TB game is a big one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In short...the B's seem like a much better team after the trade frenzy...good on PC....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

If Peverley can morph into some semblance of a threat even on that 3rd line, that is pretty good.

I am against Ryder on the 3rd line, but it appears to be working.  You start seeing a good checking line, with two wingers who can score on every shift, up against another team's top line that probably doesn't check well, and that's a good thing.   As long as Ryder isn't ignoring his defensive duties, great.

I still feel the 4th line can be the best in the East, rivaling the opponent's own 3rd line.

When you start seeing a team's 4th line being as good as the opponent's 3rd, you know you have something going, especially when the 7 game series rolls around.

I didn't realize their PK dropped to 18th all of a sudden. Must have been recently with the rash of high scoring games starting back with Montreal.

Sections
Shortcuts