Horton Disgruntled with B's Management?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Re: Horton Disgruntled with B's Management?

Davey, he's a troll, employ the ignore button, that's my suggestion. Also, please don't quote him, I don't want to read his nonsense.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Sorry about that, I try not to make things personal and resort to name calling and I try to use the ignore feature sparingly, but I cant sit here and watch a low life say its ok for someone to beat up his wife.  Call my old fashioned, but Im more inclined to think hitting a woman falls into the 'not okay' category.

I would take 1,000 ridewiththeking/bassfishing posts over anymore from that guy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I agree Davey. It's terrible but the best way to make him go away is to ignore him. No harm no foul.

In other news, any thoughts on how Horton will do with the CBJ's? I'll bet that he gets about 20 goals after he comes back. Maybe 40 points? He'll probably only plain about 50 games or so if he's back by December?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

I agree Davey. It's terrible but the best way to make him go away is to ignore him. No harm no foul.

In other news, any thoughts on how Horton will do with the CBJ's? I'll bet that he gets about 20 goals after he comes back. Maybe 40 points? He'll probably only plain about 50 games or so if he's back by December?

I think he defntely CAN get 20 even with the time missed from the surgery.  He can be an excellent player if he hustles and actually tries.

Maybe going to a team like Columbus where the pressure is off will make him play better?  They defintely have been putting together a decent team.  It wouldnt surprise me if they make the playoffs as the 8th seed this season.  Horton is defintely the type of player that fans in Columbus should be excited about.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

Ignored and Reported.

Get this F***er banned.

Take a breath, amigo.  Stupid people say stupid things all day long.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I lived near Columbus for 2 1/2 years while at Miami-Ohio.   Comparing Columbus to Boston is like comparing Claude Julien to Horton's wife in a bikini competition.

No character.  A sprawling mid-sized city of fat white people, strip mall galore, nothing but Applebees-styled cuisine, tacky fundamentalist churches everywhere, college football obsessed hicks, a flat, land-locked sauna for 6 months out of the year, and a 100% humidity every day sweat festival with bad-to severe air and water pollution.  No thanks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

I lived near Columbus for 2 1/2 years while at Miami-Ohio.   Comparing Columbus to Boston is like comparing Claude Julien to Horton's wife in a bikini competition.

No character.  A sprawling mid-sized city of fat white people, strip mall galore, nothing but Applebees-styled cuisine, tacky fundamentalist churches everywhere, college football obsessed hicks, a flat, land-locked sauna for 6 months out of the year, and a 100% humidity every day sweat festival with bad-to severe air and water pollution.  No thanks.

I'll take a one-way ticket please!

Yikes, never would have guessed it sucked so bad there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

I'll take a one-way ticket please!

Yikes, never would have guessed it sucked so bad there.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'm coming on a little strong, but I would have absolutely no desire to live there.  Let alone leave a city like Boston, or Miami, to do so.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Point taken.  I've lived just outside of Boston (dorchester,brighton,quincy) my entire life.  I think it would take a lot to get me to leave here.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to stanjon's comment:

let me get this straight. you think its ok for a wife to cheat on her husband. more so u think that the one she cheated  with deserves to be beat up. is this what ur saying. If I were a woman I sure like to be ur wife. you may get some of your boneless friends to agree with you but certainly not the r.o w. Where in all of this is according to you hold her accoubtable? if you have a wife and walk in and see her sleeping with someone else you're just going to tel her "honey its ok lets work it out" you are honourless! A woman who cheats deserves no respecr cause she certainly does not respect you. It's unforgivable and oh since ur so smart. A doctor friend of mine who specializes in psychiatry said to me he has what he feels a great relationship with his wife but if his wife lied once to him. it would be the beginning of the end. Get something Tyler owes horton nothing, sure it would be nice of him not to tamper with some elses wife but hes not obliged. A good woman is one of self respect. and who id faitful to her husband if you think this is wrong. you are not worthy! 

cannot believe what ! am reading !

If these baseless rumors are true, and she did in fact cheat on him, then the best course of action would be divorce, not a beating. Because thats what we as a civilized society do.  Thats where she is held accountable. We dont go around beating the tar out of our wives if they cheat. And if you do you are a low life scum.

Its ok for two men to duke it out.  Its ok for two women to duke it out.  But men and women shouldnt fight eachother. Is it that hard to understand?

I cant believe I have to defend my stance of thinking beating a woman isnt ok? Is this the twilight zone?!?!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

not seguin who deserves the beating its his wife. Horton isnt married to Tyler. Based on what of some of you said with conviction I might add , horton should pretty much do whatever she so desires because she is such a hotty. shes a disgusting dirty hor.and Horton a stupid big idiot.  somehow his move is becoming more clear. this sort of stuff may be more common then we think. I guess there's  not enough communication among them - losers! or how about - come on Horton make her happy give her another cok .don't be such s caveman!

You have just cemented yourself as not only the dumbest person in this thread, but one of the dumber people ive encountered on this wonderful world wide web.

Horton's wife is a w***e because....of a rumor? Class.

She deserves a beating? 

You knuckle-dragging, mouth breathing idiot.  Take an english class and get a life. Literally every single time I see your name next to a comment in any thread I strap myself in for some good ol fashion idiocy.

You literally just said its ok to beat a woman.  Seriously?

SERIOUSLY?!

oh davey how brilliant you are.I'm not going to get all hostile cuz u will get my posts remove but man would I like to tell u wat I think-.ur saying tyler deserves the beating. listen shes not a wom

an if she cheats on her husband shes nothing but since ur the advocate for unfaithful wives around the world how can you possibly understand. davey you are a zero , no honour , no values .

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Learn to read.  I never said tyle deserved the beating, NAS did.

All i did was say was Nate Horton beating his wife would be wrong.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Stanjon, i think you are under the impression i think she should get off scott free if that were the case. I dont. I just dont think a man should beat his wife. its just that simple.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

You have chosen to ignore posts from stanjon.

So i take it no one is jumping on the 'nate horton was abducted by aliens' theory huh?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

People who beat their wives = cowards.  That simple.  No excuse.  We're not cavemen.

Now how did we ever get to this?  

Horton apparently likes Ohio.  Who cares?

Q) Why is it so windy in Pennsylvania?  A) Because Ohio blows and New Jersey sucks.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

People who beat their wives = cowards.  That simple.  No excuse.  We're not cavemen.

Now how did we ever get to this?  

Horton apparently likes Ohio.  Who cares?

Q) Why is it so windy in Pennsylvania?  A) Because Ohio blows and New Jersey sucks.

u should never beat up wife but its certainly can be understood... 

[/QUOTE]

No, it can't.  Still cowardly.  

Kick her out, call her names, beat the guy, or maybe even blame yourself for having such bad judgment to trust her.  Impulsive doesn't equal understandable.

I caught my 4-year old dunking my iPad in the toilet.  My impulse was to knock her down.  I didn't.  Control yourself.  Especially with kids and women.

Whatever, back to hockey...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

I would agree with you a bit, however The Ohio State University in Columbus is a little different. It has about 50,000 students and High Street, located opposite OSU and where all of the fraternities and sororities are located, is a blast. When I went to school there it boasted the most amount of bars than any other street in the world.

Sections
Shortcuts