Horton done for the year (as expected)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Horton done for the year (as expected)

Was listening to the local sports radio and they said there has been a report that Horton will be done for the year.

Pretty much what all us fans expected to hear, will miss him in the playoffs. Good for him to force himself back in and end up worsening it, don't want to see him sacrifice his career and self wellness for one playoff run. Hopefully he can put these concussion problems behind him and recover as Bergeron did.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Horton done for the year (as expected)

"A source close to the right winger told CSNNE.com that there have been no extensive organizational conversations about shutting down Horton as of yet, but the B's concussed power forward “[won’t be returning] anytime soon.”

Hacks with Haggs is not a reliable source guys a t00l!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Until the B's put out a statement, I'm not buying it. Sorry.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

When I see it (hear it) I'll believe it

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cashman72. Show Cashman72's posts

He's missed 30 games already and is not even skating. Don't need a report to know he won't be back this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Sure you do. Crosby missed 60 games and wasn't skating a month ago. There is no reason to assume anything. In response to "Re: Horton done for the year (as expected)":
    He's missed 30 games already and is not even skating. Don't need a report to know he won't be back this year. Posted by Cashman72

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Horton done for the year (as expected):
    Sure you do. Crosby missed 60 games and wasn't skating a month ago. There is no reason to assume anything. In response to "Re: Horton done for the year (as expected)":
    Posted by OatesCam

OC - Thank you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HalifaxBruins. Show HalifaxBruins's posts

Its time for the Bruins to come out and say Horton is done for the year and playoffs. As much as we want our first line winger back we need to be careful about bringing him back we learned first hand with Savard that he truly wasn't himself when he retured.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Why is everyone so convinced that he should be shut down?  The only argument I ever see is "don't make the same mistake as they did with Savard" but there's no end to that logic.  It's like the trivia question about the best way to avoid a shark attack - don't go in the water.  Best way to ensure Horton doesn't relapse?  Never play again.

They should be cautious, and it seems like they are being cautious.  They should make sure he's being honest when they evaluate him.  And if he passes the stress tests and other things they can use to assess his condition, then ... why not play him?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Yes. Truth is we have no idea how he is doing. If he is healed, he should play, if he is not, he shouldn't. It's simple. I think they aren't going to shut him down, because he could feel great tomorrow and be good to go in a few weeks. In truth he could be healthy now and they aren't telling us. But the constant comparisons to to Savard are annoying. They are two totally different situations. If Horton is sitting in a room with the lights out, cringing at every flicker or squeak of a mouse, then sure. Tell him he's done. We know that's not the case, he's still making public appearances. He's his own situation.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

Haggs is such an idiot. BREAKING NEWS: Horton Probably Won't Return This Year, But He Might

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

He's missed 30 games already and is not even skating. Don't need a report to know he won't be back this year.
    Posted by Cashman72

oh but we do. no need for common sense. i mean really... how bad can he be? he can tolerate being in a well lit room. he can stand upright in public, and smile every now and again. he's fine. he and savard will be back for playoffs. i've heard they've played some heated games of checkers, they're ready. they'll both be fine as long as they don't have to skate along side big guys who want to knock them into next week. you know that next hit could be a doozy- but who cares, as long as it's not you... right?  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Horton done for the year (as expected) : Are you saying that he's  "a big faker"?  or are you just another classic moron from BeanyTown!
    Posted by null

Not as big as Sedin, but then only the Shadowknows for sure. Right ?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

His life really is null.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I am going to believe the Bs did not seek out a replacement for Horton via free agency or trade becasue he is going to return.  The only other reason is just management being given the cba scare by JJ that the cap is going down.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

I am going to believe the Bs did not seek out a replacement for Horton via free agency or trade becasue he is going to return.  The only other reason is just management being given the cba scare by JJ that the cap is going down.  

Yes, they announced that Horton will be playing. This thread is old and dug up by the troll.

18. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts