Horton is a headcase

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Horton is a headcase

Honestly, no one would trade a quality player for Wideman. Florida knows this guy is a bum. He's a 20-25 goal scorer and a floater. You can't win with him as a "go to" guy. So we are going to rely on Horton and Ryder to get us to the Final? Ryder was supposed to be waived remember? This team has no shot unless they bring in a couple of legit winners at the deadline. Ryder, Horton and Wheeler should all be shopped in order to upgrade.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: Horton is a headcase

Id love to move Wheeler for Tanguay. CAL Might be interested as they are looking at rebuilding and wheler is younger and has more dimensions to his game the Tanguay. Bos could use the speed on the wing and his PP ability.

Not quite ready to give up on Horton I dont think there'd be any takers for Ryder. You have to improve the team with his replacement(now) and I dont think there is a Market for that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Nash thats a joke post right ? Horton is one of the hardest working wingers who has been snake bitten getting alot more chances and any other winger. Ryder, well he is and waiving him now gets you nothing. If you wanna blame last nights loss on anyone blame it on the coach. This team loses one player (savard) and cj chooses to mix up 3 lines when he should of just did a callup for a center to put on savards line. Now you have krecji back on with horton and lucic and all 3 look lost again. Wheeler off the 4th line took away alot of that lines offensive ability.
    Seguin everytime he touches the puck he dishes it off in one second to anywhere that he doesnt get slammed. Bad mistake putting him on this team this year when theres already talent in the system thats already use to getting slammed around and then theres rechhi, yes he is getting points because of bergeron doin all the work, but hes too dam slow and being on a pp or pk ? Yes im gonna get ripped for this because you all think points make you a good team or a player but those points in the standings are largely due to TT and if this team continues this way TT will be burned out by the time the trade deadline comes. I dont have high expectaions for this team this year simply because CJ doesnt know how to coach. One reaction last night when thornton took a penalty, CJs face expression was like hmmmmmmmmm.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

They should put Savard on LTIR. Then see if they can trade Wheeler and a pick for Parise. He's not going back to New Jersey next year. Pick up a legit experienced center as well

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Yes Clod suxs....and Recchi is lost most games but Horton has never been the man and he isn't going to be the man here either. The only guy that ever truly flourished under Clod's system was Kessel (in spite of Clod)...and they traded him. That's funny.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

In Response to Re: Horton is a headcase:
    [QUOTE]Seguin everytime he touches the puck he dishes it off in one second to anywhere that he doesnt get slammed. Bad mistake putting him on this team this year when theres already talent in the system thats already use to getting slammed around and then theres rechhi, yes he is getting points because of bergeron doin all the work, but hes too dam slow and being on a pp or pk ?....
    Posted by wallydouglas[/QUOTE]

never made the team, huh? 

still a big Horton supporter, huh?

you also claim that Marchand is having success only because he's on Bergeron's line? 

LMAO

I'll just assume you're related to a player, have some other vested interest in specific players, or you're just playin' around, because you're wrong on basically everything you say. 

Back to NHL 11 with you now. Give me your online ID and I'll beat you there too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

[QUOTE]This team loses one player (savard) and cj chooses to mix up 3 lines when he should of just did a callup for a center to put on savards line. Posted by wallydouglas[/QUOTE]

although you're right about that and in your overall take on the system and team attitude so good on you.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Wally, I like your style and comments. Mixing up all the lines is typical Claude. I thought he was improving somewhat with shortening the bench and making sure Bergie and other quality skaters were available in the last few minutes of a game. But, his usual decisions are really stupid. Lines need chemistry; defensive pairings need chemistry. A recent article in Hockey News harped on this very subject. It's clear that Claude is not aware of " chemistry" as he keeps switching multiple players when a call-up like Hamill [ playing well according to Kalmer and others] could fill in for Savvy

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Claude lost me last night, when he had Thornton on the ice with less than 3 minutes left in the game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

To be honest cafardo marchand does play better on bergies line due to the fact that bergeron is such a good forchecker and lets marchand learn from that also gives him time and space to use his speed, The kid amazes me but he cant do it alone.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]Id love to move Wheeler for Tanguay. CAL Might be interested as they are looking at rebuilding and wheler is younger and has more dimensions to his game the Tanguay. Bos could use the speed on the wing and his PP ability. Not quite ready to give up on Horton I dont think there'd be any takers for Ryder. You have to improve the team with his replacement(now) and I dont think there is a Market for that.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

Tanguay? You want Tanguay.

The same Tanguay who Calgary thanked Montreal for taking, for nothing? The same Tanguay who Montreal was happy to let go? The same Tanguay who Tampa was thrilled when he left? The same Tanguay who Calgary resigned because they couldn't get anyone else?

You want him on this Boston team?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Horton is a headcase : Tanguay? You want Tanguay. The same Tanguay who Calgary thanked Montreal for taking, for nothing? The same Tanguay who Montreal was happy to let go? The same Tanguay who Tampa was thrilled when he left? The same Tanguay who Calgary resigned because they couldn't get anyone else? You want him on this Boston team?
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

12g 25a Having a better year than Wheeler. So yes I would take him over big wheels.

Wheatskins People have off years.

If I use your Logic.. Then ...

Do you want RYDER RYDER the one MTL Benched? and was happy to ship off on this team />

CLaude Julien??? YOu mean the one MTL Fired! My god why would he be any good if MTL fired him!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Nash thats a joke post right ? Horton is one of the hardest working wingers who has been snake bitten getting alot more chances and any other winger. Ryder, well he is and waiving him now gets you nothing. If you wanna blame last nights loss on anyone blame it on the coach. This team loses one player (savard) and cj chooses to mix up 3 lines when he should of just did a callup for a center to put on savards line. Now you have krecji back on with horton and lucic and all 3 look lost again. Wheeler off the 4th line took away alot of that lines offensive ability. Seguin everytime he touches the puck he dishes it off in one second to anywhere that he doesnt get slammed. Bad mistake putting him on this team this year when theres already talent in the system thats already use to getting slammed around and then theres rechhi, yes he is getting points because of bergeron doin all the work, but hes too dam slow and being on a pp or pk ? Yes im gonna get ripped for this because you all think points make you a good team or a player but those points in the standings are largely due to TT and if this team continues this way TT will be burned out by the time the trade deadline comes. I dont have high expectaions for this team this year simply because CJ doesnt know how to coach. One reaction last night when thornton took a penalty, CJs face expression was like hmmmmmmmmm.
    Posted by wallydouglas[/QUOTE]
    I have yet to see a post from Nash that should be considered anything but a joke.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from slicksteve38. Show slicksteve38's posts

I dont think Seguin is afraid of being hit, I think he is afraid of making a mistake.  Whenever the team is struggling, Claude benches the kid, or plays him 2 minutes.  Its funny because if you have gone to the games, every time the kid touches the puck, the crowd stands up.  He is electric, he is usually the fastest player ont he ice...so what does Claude do to the one player on his team with the most raw offensive potential???  benches him. So not only could he ruin the kids confidence, but he insists on playing typical 15 goal scoring forwards....typical boring Claude hockey that wont win in the playoffs against high scoring teams.  let go of the reins on this kid and let him fly as he was meant to do.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

you are definetly entitled to your opinion nash....i think horton is working hard just needs a goal or two to get him going....yeah i agree we need something at the deadline now with savard probably out