Horton is just a goal scorer, period.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Horton is just a goal scorer, period.

Hortons goal last night kind of reminded me of his goal in game 7 against Tampa...Wasn't exactly the same, but kind of similar in the way it developed.

Good to have him back, and yes, leave that line alone. They are doing a fantastic job of keeping the puck in the zone when it looks like it should have been out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Hortons goal last night kind of reminded me of his goal in game 7 against Tampa...Wasn't exactly the same, but kind of similar in the way it developed.

exact thoughts as the play developed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Having Horton back makes me remember how much he was missed in the playoff loss to Washington. All of those 1 goal games and OT's, he would have made a world of difference and likely   would have been the catalyst to defeat the Capitals. Its all water under the bridge now but it sure underscores,more than anything else, how important it is for the B's to be healthy, especially heading into the playoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

I still smile when I think of the huge goals he scored en route to the Cup in 2011.  It's amazing that he can still do it after his injury.  What a great story.

Yes he is amazing,don't no if Bruins will have cap space to keep him next year,but will worry about that next season,this season just stay healthy,with Horton healthy Bruins could have gone all the way last year,definetly wouldn't have lost to Washigton.

5. This post has been removed.