Horton Playing?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

Horton Playing?

Sportsnet in Canada reports Horton trying to convince doctors to let him suit up for game 7. He did make the trip.

Go B's

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Re: Horton Playing?

There's something in the bible about the spirit is willing but the concussion and risk of permanent injury and/or paralysis makes it a NO!!!!!

You've gotta love his determination. Great season for the Bruins.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I can't believe the let him play if the Doctors think there is a chance for irreversible damage. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

More likely it is hot air from the Canadian media.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I also don't see the Bruins brass sitting someone healthy for a VERY injured player in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

could you imagine the winning from out west if Horty did play when Rome couldn't? Wouldn;t stop until August....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

In Response to Re: Horton Playing?:
    could you imagine the winning from out west if Horty did play when Rome couldn't? Wouldn;t stop until August....
    Posted by 49thparallel

I meant Whining!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

TSN just reports there is no chance he will play. Regardless we will win the cup this evening.

Go B's

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

It depends on if Dr. Mark Recchi says it's OK.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Claude Julien trolls the Canadian Media.  Claude said that Horton would play if the doctor cleared him.  Which of course he would but there is no way he would or could be cleared medically to play.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Posted by Kennedy97

Ha.  I'm starting to thinik that nickname is going to stick with him into retirement.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

It depends on if Dr. Mark Recchi says it's OK. Posted by Kennedy97

+2

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

twitter.com/HackswithHaggs

"CSNNE.com has checked in w/a source and Nathan Horton has flown to Vancouver w/team and will be there for tomorrow's Game 7"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosismooses. Show mosismooses's posts

No but he will carry that Cup tonight, street shoes instead of skates...it's all good

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

"severe concussion".  yah, right.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Posted by Kennedy97

That is funny!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Posted by 49-North

You're sinking to a low level fast 49 -- you had seemed to be the one Vancouver fan who came here for discussion not taunts.  Mocking Horton's concussion, really?

All the best to Mason Raymond -- he deserved better.

Enjoy the game tonight.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

Posted by 49-North

Severe concussion = whenever a player is knocked out for *any* amount of time and is found to have a concussion. 

Next time, do some research before trying to be funny

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Besides the fact it was announced he had suffered a severe question, he hasn't skated for how long? No way he sees the ice tonight, though I can completely understand why he wants too; he wants to hoist that Cup on his skates!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

Horton does not play. Period. Playing when already concussed could result in death or serious, permanent injury (see Bill Masterton). There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY HORTON SHOULD OR WILL PLAY TONIGHT. Let Vancouver have the Cup if that's what it comes down to. If we can't win without 18, then let Vancouver hoist the Cup. Not worth risking a young man's life. But I think we win even without #18.

GO BRUINS!!!!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Posted by Kennedy97

Just because he hasn't officially earned the M.D. doesn't mean he can't pretend to be one, and he did a pretty good job pretending.

After all, I know quite a few who have actually earned the m.d. and they can't even pretend to know what they are talking about.

Game 7 of SCF and you've got to trust me on this one, the Bruins can do no wrong today.  matter of fact their fahts smell like roses today, if you don't believe me, check it out yourself.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Posted by 49-North

ha ha ha ha
    you're right!!!

Bruins have perfected diving!!

And it worked!!

All part of the game.  The plan was to take out the key Canuck, Rome, out of the line up - for the exchange of the lowly Horton!!  Because Rome is the center piece of the Canuck team!!

ha ha!  we got the better of that trade off.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Well according to Stanley, Horton will have his time to skate with the Cup next year...and the year after that... so I don't see the point in rushing back and risking further injury/ possible death. And that was not a knock on Stanley; I love that guy's enthusiasm.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cglassanos. Show cglassanos's posts

Posted by 49-North

Really guy?  Really?  Go smoke a pole.  I'd like to see you take a head-removing hit like that, land on the ice all willy nilly sickly like with your gimp arm in the air, and pretend you have anything less than a life altering, possible career ending concussion.

But hey, I wouldn't expect much from some punk troll nobody that comes to an opposing team's boards just to rile the bee's nest.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

Posted by 49-North

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts