Horton: Possible Game 4 - 5???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Horton: Possible Game 4 - 5???

If he suffered a mild concussion, what are chances he plays next game or Game 5 ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Horton: Possible Game 4 - 5???

zero chance. He'd have to sit for at least a week.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

He's done.  No chance he comes back

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to Re: Horton: Possible Game 4 - 5???:
    [QUOTE]He's done.  No chance he comes back
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

Agreed, lets hope his long term health is ok after a hit like that...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I dont see how he'll play again this year.  He was OUT for QUITE a while after that hit.  It was REALLY scary if youve been in that situation before.  Hell, it was scary even if you havent.  Eyes wide open, rolled to the side/bottom and labored breathing.  He was LUCKY he was "OK".  I just hope he is OK for the long term.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Yeah, that's what I thought.  Just wanted to see a post that gave me some hope that it was something other than a concussion

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfanwest. Show soxfanwest's posts

[QUOTE]I dont see how he'll play again this year.  He was OUT for QUITE a while after that hit.  It was REALLY scary if youve been in that situation before.  Hell, it was scary even if you havent.  Eyes wide open, rolled to the side/bottom and labored breathing.  He was LUCKY he was "OK".  I just hope he is OK for the long term.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfanwest. Show soxfanwest's posts

[QUOTE]I dont see how he'll play again this year.  He was OUT for QUITE a while after that hit.  It was REALLY scary if youve been in that situation before.  Hell, it was scary even if you havent.  Eyes wide open, rolled to the side/bottom and labored breathing.  He was LUCKY he was "OK".  I just hope he is OK for the long term.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

Agreed, He had no idea where he was. After that hit his head slammed into the ice.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

He is done.  They just said on tv that Horton thought he was in Vancouver as they were taking him off.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IShawnPI. Show IShawnPI's posts

Never know but it would probably take a miracle to get him back in the series no matter how much better he feels tomorrow or Wednesday. I was trying to read his lips and it looked like he was trying to tell the medic he was ok and they didn't let him up. Not 100% positive though, not a pro lip reader. Horton's bodily reaction is a lot different from what we've seen before. Begy and Savy looked dead and lifeless on the ice for minutes, then afterwards their eyes were half closed like they were swollen shut. Hortons body was all tensed up and looked wide eyed and completely cognisant when he came too. I watch ufc all the time and when you see guys get knocked out, that's exactly what they look like. Most of the time, 10 mins later its like it never happened. Not saying this is the same and Im no doctor, just trying to take out the positives. This is a young guy with a long career ahead of him and hopefully its not another sad story. Terrible if this guy has to live with ill effects of this the rest of his life.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

When you get knocked out, as in unconscious, like Horton did thats usually a bad concussion.  Ive had a few, seen many, and when guys are laboring with their breath, eyes wide open, stiffened up, etc., thats REALLY bad.  And when he came to he had NO IDEA where he was, THATS why he was fighting them and trying to get up, saying he was fine.  He was everything EXCEPT fine.  I hope he fully recovers and has no issues from his.  He is a complete stud and Ive been drooling over him since they day they traded for him and Campbell.  Horton could be a captain in this league.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

Don Cherry speculated that he will be back because he was trying to push the trainers away but they used the stretcher as a precautionary measure .

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

horty got his bell rung pretty good  i highly doubt we see him the rest of  the series

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]When you get knocked out, as in unconscious, like Horton did, thats usually a bad concussion.  Ive had a few, seen many, and when guys are laboring with their breath, eyes wide open, stiffened up, etc., thats REALLY bad.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

ya bigvig your right. now they are talking about how they wouldnt even let horton leave mass general til 2morrow. horton is done til next year and rome is going to be too.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from IShawnPI. Show IShawnPI's posts

[QUOTE]When you get knocked out, as in unconscious, like Horton did, thats usually a bad concussion.  Ive had a few, seen many, and when guys are laboring with their breath, eyes wide open, stiffened up, etc., thats REALLY bad.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

Ya I think so too. Lets hope not though. Everyone's body reacts differently. All we can do is just say a prayer for the guy and hope for the best for him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Altus123. Show Altus123's posts

that was no minor concussion.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

What? No chance. Did you see how his muscles had seized up? And how he was flailing around when he finally came to? This club sure has bad luck for this sort of thing.

BEST WISHES TO YOU NATHAN HORTON.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Hopefully he's back to being himself next February, but I wouldn't expect it before.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, that's what I thought.  Just wanted to see a post that gave me some hope that it was something other than a concussion
    Posted by olsonstephanie[/QUOTE]

I was flattened like that in a car wreck.  Lost consciousness twice but no concussion.  If Horton has no concussion he could be out there for game 4 and the TD Garden will rock like it never has before. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

[QUOTE]He's done.  No chance he comes back
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

I forget the dude's name at the moment, but the Canadien Chara destroyed came back in a couple I think?  Can anyone confirm?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

I predict Rome doesn't even sit 1 extra second.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see Ferrance get sat by the league, he did pick up 2 misconducts.  Anyone know the rules on that?

"Muststangs defenseman Duane Hewitt is suspended for the next game of the series"  "Gee, I didn't see anything about your buddy Racki here",  -  Kelly Youngblood

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

Not true at all... that guy (Pacioretty) was out indefinitely and did not return close to 2 months after his injury.

Let's hope Horton is ok physically to have a normal life... then worry about hockey next year.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Horton: Possible Game 4 - 5??? : I forget the dude's name at the moment, but the Canadien Chara destroyed came back in a couple I think?  Can anyone confirm?
    Posted by LoveTheBruins[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

[QUOTE]Not true at all... that guy (Pacioretty) was out indefinitely and did not return close to 2 months after his injury. Let's hope Horton is ok physically to have a normal life... then worry about hockey next year. In Response to Re: Horton: Possible Game 4 - 5??? :
    Posted by toocool9090[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the clarification.  Well then, this really, really sucks. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Any update on condition?

Sections
Shortcuts