Horton: Possible Game 4 - 5???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

Re: Horton: Possible Game 4 - 5???

In Response to Horton: Possible Game 4 - 5???:
    [QUOTE]If he suffered a mild concussion, what are chances he plays next game or Game 5 ?
    Posted by olsonstephanie[/QUOTE]

Honestly, when I saw him on the ice, I was scared for his life (I once had to attend to a friend who slipped on the ice, fell backwards and landed on the back of his head, and I can tell you I thought he was in serious trouble), and when it seemed that threat was averted, I was concerned for his return next year. The only service he will see this series is as extra motivation for the team. I am sure that was no "mild" concussion.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

These things also tend to get exponentially better quickly, only to deteriorate later. It wouldn't be uncommon for Horton to feel good this morning and everything be fine, only to have massive migraines and vomiting take over tomorrow or the day after.

Head injuries like this are so unpredictable, and it takes a week just to get an idea of how the body is responding. He's done for the season...

Hope the summer has some positive signs for him. Great guy. Great player.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

i think it looked worse than it was.  dallas, is right.  you can see ho ho trying to push the trainers off.  as long as he comes back before rome.  one of olsen twins or kesler will have to pay otherwise.   

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogmonsta. Show dogmonsta's posts

However long Horton is out Rome should be out. If you make the rule consistent and keep players accountable it won't happen. It's pretty simple. Hope Horton recovers and gets to see his teammates raise the cup. Even if not on the ice he was a very important piece of them getting here and he should be proud of his first year as a Bruin.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeonetwo. Show Mikeonetwo's posts

I agree with dogmonsta, I've shared the same thought for a while now.  I think the league should consider a suspension for the length of time the injured player is out.

Good win Boy's! Keep it going! Good luck to Horton! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins87. Show bruins87's posts

Yes, Horton is possible for game 4 - 5 ... but in 2011-2012 regular season calendar.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

In Response to Horton: Possible Game 4 - 5???:
    [QUOTE]If he suffered a mild concussion, what are chances he plays next game or Game 5 ?
    Posted by olsonstephanie[/QUOTE]

Is this a joke?  We'll be lucky if he's back by January 2012...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

In Response to Re: Horton: Possible Game 4 - 5???:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Horton: Possible Game 4 - 5??? : I forget the dude's name at the moment, but the Canadien Chara destroyed came back in a couple I think?  Can anyone confirm?
    Posted by LoveTheBruins[/QUOTE]

Pacioretty - and he never played the rest of the season.

Sections
Shortcuts