Horton Response

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Horton Response

It needs to be immediate, it needs to be violent and it needs to be on Kesler or a Sedin. I pray for the best, but when I guy is taken out like that, its probable he is done for this series.
    Vancouver may win this series, too bad they couldnt do it without this ridiculous side show of cheap shots, immaturity and violence. Enjoy your tarnished cup.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwtime. Show dwtime's posts

Re: Horton Response

In Response to Horton Response:
    [QUOTE]It needs to be immediate, it needs to be violent and it needs to be on Kesler or a Sedin. I pray for the best, but when I guy is taken out like that, its probable he is done for this series. Vancouver may win this series, too bad they couldnt do it without this ridiculous side show of cheap shots, immaturity and violence. Enjoy your tarnished cup.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

Absolutely they are a talented team they don't need to play that cheap crap, I have no respect for Vancouver. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Horton Response:
    [QUOTE]It needs to be immediate, it needs to be violent and it needs to be on Kesler or a Sedin. I pray for the best, but when I guy is taken out like that, its probable he is done for this series. Vancouver may win this series, too bad they couldnt do it without this ridiculous side show of cheap shots, immaturity and violence. Enjoy your tarnished cup.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]\

Agreed. Time to exact their pound of flesh. That was intentional, and looked premeditated as in "if you get the chance..." and he took it on a defenseless, unaware player.

Take out the twins, Kesler, Luongo, any would be fine. They don't deserve the respect of playing within the rules, yeah, they'll win the cup, but be sure they have plenty of rehab for the offseason as well.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

The best revenge is to beat them and to win the dam Cup!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Im pretty pissed right now that not only did they not score on that 5 minute PP, but NOBODY (Thornton) went after anyone afterwards!?!?!?!  Are you KIDDING ME!?!?!?!  WHY is Thornton dressed if NOT to respond to something like this?  I absolutely do NOT understand what is going on with the Bruins.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Re: Horton Response:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Horton Response : \ Agreed. Time to exact their pound of flesh. That was intentional, and looked premeditated as in "if you get the chance..." and he took it on a defenseless, unaware player. Take out the twins, Kesler, Luongo, any would be fine. They don't deserve the respect of playing within the rules, yeah, they'll win the cup, but be sure they have plenty of rehab for the offseason as well.
    Posted by ma6dragon9[/QUOTE]

Time to really Goon It Up.  Let Thornton beat Burrows to a pulp.  His line-mates have to wrap up the other guys to make sure no one can come to the rescue.  He needs the kind of beating Stan Jonathan gave Jules Lupien, blood all over the ice. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Just like vs the Habs Julien stressed them so much not to take penalties that they are playing on one foot... they are almost scared to hit!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

To add to what Vig said the Bruins also had 0 shots on goal for the rest of the period following the 5 min PP.

Brutal response. They have to be better in the 2nd.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]Im pretty pissed right now that not only did they not score on that 5 minute PP, but NOBODY (Thornton) went after anyone afterwards!?!?!?!  Are you KIDDING ME!?!?!?!  WHY is Thornton dressed if NOT to respond to something like this?  I absolutely do NOT understand what is going on with the Bruins.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

You know Thornton wants to, but they can't afford the penalty(ies).........that's making it too easy for Vancouver to score. If it's game one, maybe you consider it, but this is game 3, and the B's desparately need the W.  The B's have to go out and just look for their opportunities to get some "legal' revenge.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

agree

[QUOTE]The best revenge is to beat them and to win the dam Cup!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Hey maybe we do lose the series but we have to go down fighting.  If the Bruins can't beat them at leat them give them a beating. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

burrows does what he wants, lapierre does what he wants , hortin gets cheapshoted and bruins do nothing if thorton does not go after anybody why is he playing then. seguin a healthy scratch is a complete joke, guys the bruins just take the lead of the coach that is how it goes and always will.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

As much as I want them to take revenge, it has to be on a clean play.  If they take a 2 or 5 minute penalty and Vancouver scores we would be sitting here saying it was the worst thing we could have done.  Boston needs this game otherwise the series is all but done and the best way to do that is 5 on 5.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wildwillis. Show Wildwillis's posts

Thorton is in for one reason - CHECKING, who gives a F if he gets suspended.  Smash the twins and Kessler untill he gets kicked out of the game and hopefully he takes one with him.
    That was probably one of the most obvious hits I have ever seen to take a player out of a game.  Grow some stones and gets some revenge for # 18!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

[QUOTE]burrows does what he wants, lapierre does what he wants , hortin gets cheapshoted and bruins do nothing if thorton does not go after anybody why is he playing then. seguin a healthy scratch is a complete joke, guys the bruins just take the lead of the coach that is how it goes and always will.
    Posted by stinkman[/QUOTE]

Thornton has to go right at Burrows.  Take the extra 2 minutes for instigating the fight and beat the living daylights out of him.  Put him out for the rest of the series. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

The only way the B's may take some liberties is if they are up by 4 with 6 minutes left and that aint happening. Luongo is proving he's the true Vez winner. The guy is getting stronger each game. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Look, there is still a game to be played, despite what I said in my op. But lets say the Bruins can get up 2 or 3 late in the third. Thornton isnt needed, and I am sure many Bruins fans would chip in for whatever fine there is for taking Keslers head off.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

you are right but if the bruins have the lead by a miracle it is time for some flesh and thorton is the guy to do it and i do not care if he gets suspended.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

There's the best respone. 1-0.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

sure glad we didn't take a stupid penalty.  Now lets get a few more, and then let Thornton goon it up in at the end of the third.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

pp + sh....

now that's how to respond!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

[QUOTE]sure glad we didn't take a stupid penalty.  Now lets get a few more, and then let Thornton goon it up in at the end of the third.
    Posted by Rufus604[/QUOTE]

You're right. My temper was getting the best of me because of the Horton hit and I hate Burrows with a passion.  If they have the game locked up with little time left that would be perfect to turn Thornton loose.  I'm sure Lydon Byers would agree.  Lol. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

If this lead holds up through 10 minutes + of the 3rd I would be a very nervous player if I was on the Canucks bench.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

3rd period, 4-0 Bruins, who do we target for payback?

Sections
Shortcuts