Horton Response

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Re: Horton Response

In Response to Re: Horton Response:
    3rd period, 4-0 Bruins, who do we target for payback?
    Posted by olsonstephanie

Run Luongo, and if you do it, make it stick.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

the bear  was sleeping after the draiing tampa bay series, it sucks that horton went down but  it got us  going  keep it up guys

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Yup.  Run Luongo non stop, kinda like theyve done Timmy all these playoffs.  Run him HARD and NON STOP!  Then have Thornton grab Maxi and beat the living hell out of him.  Or Bieksa or Kessler or Torres.  Just grab them and pummel them.  Dont ask for a fight, take it to them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Best 3rd period I have seen in a long long time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

The only way the B's may take some liberties is if they are up by 4 with 6 minutes left and that aint happening. Luongo is proving he's the true Vez winner. The guy is getting stronger each game. 
    Posted by zamboni24

To the entire Bruin team tonight -- Thanks for making me look like a total fool.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

The only way the B's may take some liberties is if they are up by 4 with 6 minutes left and that aint happening. Luongo is proving he's the true Vez winner. The guy is getting stronger each game. 
    Posted by zamboni24

You still feel this way?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

In Response to Re: Horton Response : You still feel this way?
    Posted by 4Adam13

Zamboni,

Thanks for manning up and putting your foot in your mouth. That is some class.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

Hospitalize the Canucks. Beat them so viciously that they require hospitalization. Order more stretchers and ambulances to the TD Garden. Fill them with Canucks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

The best revenge is to beat them and to win the dam Cup!!
    Posted by lucaooo

Bam!!  Exactly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Lucic...THANK YOU!

DOn't know who nutted him, but then the left to the side of the head...followed by the bare fingers in his face. I don't care what Claude has to say, everyone in Boston loved and appreciated it!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Hospitalize the Canucks. Beat them so viciously that they require hospitalization. Order more stretchers and ambulances to the TD Garden. Fill them with Canucks.
    Posted by BigChara

I hear ya.  A 4 game suspension for Rome does not equal losing a top scorer like Horton.  Turn Thornton loose with Lucic, Boychuk, Ference, McQuaid and Chara following his lead.  Time to let the Canucks know that no one gets away with that crap with the Bruins.  And never ever at TD Garden.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

No, last night was the response.  Now everything has to be channeled to Luongo, not towards redemption.  This guy is a head case that just lost another defenseman in front of him.  He couldn't have saved a beach ball last game.  The response should come in the form of a swarm of puck flying at Luongo, relentlessly.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In Response to Horton Response:
    It needs to be immediate, it needs to be violent and it needs to be on Kesler or a Sedin.
    Posted by mikzor

Kesler's already playing on 1 leg.  I think you target one of the Sedin's.  Just keep drilling them every time they touch the puck.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Re: Horton Response : Zamboni, Thanks for manning up and putting your foot in your mouth. That is some class.
    Posted by 4Adam13

That's why I normally never try to predict. Maybe my ignorance was the kiss of death for Vancouver.

Sections
Shortcuts