Horton-Savard-Lucic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Horton-Savard-Lucic

They combine for 2 goals in five road games, but the team still manages 8 points.

Does this fact go right over all of your heads? Do you realize what this says about your Boston Bruins?

They are finding ways to get it done! Wake up all of you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Horton-Savard-Lucic

In Response to Horton-Savard-Lucic:
    [QUOTE]They combine for 2 goals in five road games, but the team still manages 8 points. Does this fact go right over all of your heads? Do you realize what this says about your Boston Bruins? They are finding ways to get it done! Wake up all of you.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]
    I said similar last night.If the team can win without playing at their best it should be seen as a positive.Imagine how good they'll be when they put it all together.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

Look out when they start clickin.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

As has been pointed out on other threads, all the power rankings and reputable bookies consistantly put the Bruins in the top 5 or 6. There has to be a reason for that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

That line is doing well as Savy improving his conditioning and play and the main reason is the ryder-krjeci-wheeler line is playing well and teams have to finally figure out how to defend against 2 great lines. I also like Marchand on with Bergy and Rechi as they sparked when together and other teams had to figure out how to deal with them. ...I say keep marchand on with bergy line and move seguin to 4th with thornton and campbell...or put rechi on with thornton & campbell and do marchand-bergy-seguin......that 4 line configuration could drive opponents nuts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chappy28. Show Chappy28's posts

In Response to Re: Horton-Savard-Lucic:
    [QUOTE]That line is doing well as Savy improving his conditioning and play and the main reason is the ryder-krjeci-wheeler line is playing well and teams have to finally figure out how to defend against 2 great lines. I also like Marchand on with Bergy and Rechi as they sparked when together and other teams had to figure out how to deal with them. ...I say keep marchand on with bergy line and move seguin to 4th with thornton and campbell...or put rechi on with thornton & campbell and do marchand-bergy-seguin......that 4 line configuration could drive opponents nuts.
    Posted by Couldthisbetheyear[/QUOTE]

I like it!  Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin would definitely start to put up points, leaving us with 3, almost 4 lines who can put the puck in the net

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

The line is starting to paly better.. Some if it has less to do with savard and more to do with horton/lucic.. Horton has never played with a center who passes like savard.. He also has his own struggles, always has, that was the knock on him coming here.. Lucic is still adjusting to the fact that he has become a go to guy..

The team is playing well, this line is generating chances.. I think the biggest thing is Lucic does play better with Savard. My opinion is I think he feels like with Savard out there the offense will take care of itself and he doesnt have to worry about carrying the load, it opens him up physically, in turn he plays better, but he has become a prime target of savards, and has been given some great passes at times when he wasnt ready..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaaucoin. Show gaaucoin's posts

What a refreshing thread!!! All the positive vibes!!! NICE. For quite a while I thought it was just me with a half full glass.
    This team will shake out the kinks and then watch out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Horton-Savard-Lucic:[QUOTE] Look out when they start clickin. Posted by fordprefect[/QUOTE]

Yes!

Sections
Shortcuts