Horton should get a game for that sucker punch!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Horton should get a game for that sucker punch!

In Response to Re: Horton should get a game for that sucker punch!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Horton should get a game for that sucker punch! : why do U argue with those morons? you have to go their way to be right.. unless you're a jerk...but i love driving them crazy .. Good post however!
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

Bruins 4 - Habs 3.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Horton should get a game for that sucker punch! : I am not posting my hockey resume on here for public display, but for the record, "what college DO I play for"?, where would you get the idea that I currently play in college? I said I have been playing for 30 years. Sorry, I didn't know Walker's punch set precedent. So, there is no suspension EVER for throwing a  defenseless punch ever again? Sorry, I stand corrected. 
    Posted by readsocks[/QUOTE]

ya, you do stand corrected. A gloved sucker punch is going to get you 2 and 10 in the playoffs...nothing more. and as for the college thing maybe you didn't understand what i was getting at (I don't know how you possibly couldn't understand but i guess I'll just be incredibly blunt). I play college hockey, I doubt you could skate circles around me old timer

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Horton should get a game for that sucker punch! : Bruins 4 - Habs 3.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE] you're in the wrong serie ! we're in May time to come back with us ! you're missing something, come back before it's too late !

Hello?????????? for your infos we're May 17th

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

dude, you are so clearly from canada and the french speaking are of canada....nice try, come back with a new name soon

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

all I can say is, none of the punches or shenanigans were worth anything more than they were called for. That stuff has been going on since I've been watching hockey (i.e. a lonnngggg time). It's the playoffs for chrissakes. None of that stuff was remotely worthy of a suspension. Sounds like Readsox is just here to stir up the muck.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Horton should get a game for that sucker punch! : you're in the wrong serie ! we're in May time to come back with us ! you're missing something, come back before it's too late ! Hello?????????? for your infos we're May 17th

Bruins 4 - Habs 3

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chi-Chi. Show Chi-Chi's posts

[QUOTE]all I can say is, none of the punches or shenanigans were worth anything more than they were called for. That stuff has been going on since I've been watching hockey (i.e. a lonnngggg time). It's the playoffs for chrissakes. None of that stuff was remotely worthy of a suspension. Sounds like Readsox is just here to stir up the muck.
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]
    Well said. I SAW Orr sucker punch Makita with his glove on. No call, no suspension, It's called hockey. Next.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I actually thought they did MORE than they should have.  They were 2 minute roughing, a double minors at the MOST.  Adding the 10's was an insult and it was simply the refs setting a tone and trying to let Tampa get another goal.  Simple as that and COMPLETE BULL SH*T!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

ah no. the 10 minute misconduct was to make sure they kept control of the game, and was the right thing to do 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]BigChara Time and a place.  If they wanna beat the snot outta them they shouldnt have started that way.  If they had brought it all game I wouldnt have an issue.  But to do it when they played soft all night? Whats the point. Anyway...I just hope they didnt use all their energy with those sucker punches
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Sometimes I wonder what game you're watching.  The Bruins came out pretty agressive and hitting. Then Tampa got their gift that lasted 85 seconds.  That's when the game changed. Bruins now being careful not to be over aggressive and get calls against.
    As for comparing Walker whom dropped his gloves to fight and sucker punched if two different situations.
    And Fletch,  if you look at that play it was Shupe buddy , Moore , that took the skates from under Horton that started that whole melee.
    Horton got up and went after Moore right away.  Moore must have a reputation because he and Horton were on the same team in Florida.  Horton did not hesitate to click him.

Cannot blame the players on reacting this way. Blame the stupid rules and the NHL.  If Horton or Lucic drop their gloves against pansies like Hedman (in which I find is a very good D) and Moore they'll get thrown out of the game and probably get suspended for the next game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Horton should get a game for that sucker punch! : Bruins 4 - Habs 3
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

The most recent is Tampa 5, Bruins 2

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Horton should get a game for that sucker punch! : The most recent is Tampa 5, Bruins 2

Bruins 4 - Habs 3.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Horton should get a game for that sucker punch! : Bruins 4 - Habs 3.

Tampa 5, Bruins 2

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

[QUOTE]I can't believe people on here are COMPLAINING about the Bruins hitting the other team. WHAT??! What ever happened to the Big Bad Bruins? The teams of the 70s used to beat the tree bark off of their opponents and we couldn't get enough. After the whistle stuff goes on all the time. So the Bolts took a punch. Big f-ing deal. Cry me a river. I hope the Bruins beat the snot out of them next game. And they can start with Lecavalier and Downey.
    Posted by BigChara[/QUOTE]

Right on!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

still  tampa 5 bruins 2

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phatdude47. Show Phatdude47's posts

[QUOTE]still  tampa 5 bruins 2

Chara 1 - Pacioretty 0

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Tonight the Bruins are going to charge the net hard; run the goalie if need be; that's what was missing (oh yeah, skating as well) and made them so frustrated at the end fo game 1. It will get physical, but more productivally so for the Bruins and it may draw penalties on TB.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jsdnorthboro. Show jsdnorthboro's posts

In case you missed ti, the idea is to outscore the opponent, not beat the crap out of them. Typical Bruins fans- clueless.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseasons. Show Greatseasons's posts

Orcses 6 - filthy, dirty Hobbittses 3

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]No, Horton hit Moore which was just kind of stupid and uncalled for.  I don't care about Lucic's punch on Hedman though.  Hedman came after Horton, chopped him into the calves and should have known he was coming into a scrum.  You're gonna get hit there, be prepared. Lucic jabs him and he goes down like he's been shot by a sniper and then lays on the ice holding his face.  Hate to say it, but very European of him.  I've been jabbed many times with a gloved hand -- it doesn't hurt.  Horton was being a punk.  Hedman was being a p***y.  No big deal.  No one got hurt.  Suspensions are for soccer Moms. If Downie does something to Bergeron, Thronton had better do the one thing he is good for out there...
    Best post of the thread! Beautiful stuff Fletch! This is chess; not checkers!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Horton should get a game for that sucker punch! : People telling me to "leave" or "shut up" or telling me to "join knitting groups", is that what you mean  by people challenging my posts?  Those responses are  not a debate, or even an argument based on the post, it is a personal attack for no reason whatsoever. When I post that Horton should get a game that's what I meant, I didn't post, Horton should get a game and anyone who disagrees should join a knitting group, shut up or leave!  ahhhh, what's the sense in trying to explain myself to a pinhead. I will post all I want, and by the way Mr. illiterate, I have been a member since 2007, kind of a stretch for a "troll" don't you think?
    Posted by readsocks[/QUOTE]

congratulations,  you beat greatseason.  he's only been trolling since '08.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Horton should get a game for that sucker punch! : Sometimes I wonder what game you're watching.  The Bruins came out pretty agressive and hitting. Then Tampa got their gift that lasted 85 seconds.  That's when the game changed. Bruins now being careful not to be over aggressive and get calls against. As for comparing Walker whom dropped his gloves to fight and sucker punched if two different situations. And Fletch,  if you look at that play it was Shupe buddy , Moore , that took the skates from under Horton that started that whole melee. Horton got up and went after Moore right away.  Moore must have a reputation because he and Horton were on the same team in Florida.  Horton did not hesitate to click him. Cannot blame the players on reacting this way. Blame the stupid rules and the NHL.  If Horton or Lucic drop their gloves against pansies like Hedman (in which I find is a very good D) and Moore they'll get thrown out of the game and probably get suspended for the next game.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    Oh! Sorry Fletch you're blog from earlier just slipped to number 2. LOL Well written Legion!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Shupe? I really have to ask you. You sure you were a college "stay at home" d-man? Considering the level that which you played, I find something like this is upsetting you so much troublesome.
    Let me ask you. If Horts & Lucic went all game & done nothing? Which they pretty much did; once the Bolts got the lead. Are you not happy they showed some life? Some frustration? I'm elated they did what they did! They didn't just wilt away! Any fan would've been happy to see this stuff earlier; but at least they told the Bolts! Your antics that you played tonight? Not gonna be happening in game 2! Here's a little taste of it! BANG!!! So what it was with 50sec left! I remember times this season where they would've skated away with....(since a Bruin doesn't have a tail) dragging their buttocks between their legs! A lot on here like Fletch & myself would've been screaming "Please somebody do something. Throw a punch or ANYTHING!" Now that they did that. They're being slammed for it! This is where Milbury is so smart. He see's how much the league is turning into a bunch of pansies! Calling for a suspension because someone threw a glove punch into someone's face? And of ALL fans to be whining about it! BRUIN FANS!!! Seriously??