Horton should stay w/ DK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins7733. Show Bruins7733's posts

Horton should stay w/ DK

The guy has 11 goals same as Seguin. He has almost double the shots Lucic has. Shots on goal increases chances of rebounds. He is just out playing Lucic. Regardless of what wing he has to play he is the better choice. Plus come playoff time he is clutch.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Re: Horton should stay w/ DK

I want Jagr with DK. There's no way around it. I think their history and familiarity will be great for the both of them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Jagr is rw, better to keep him there, If indeed the Bs pick up who is a LW, then i can see an wsoome 3rd line of  Clowe Pevs and Jagr, i know i know theres kelly if he comes back shoots left too, and likely a better fit with 2 centers on that line.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

I want Jagr with DK. There's no way around it. I think their history and familiarity will be great for the both of them.

Yes.  Completely agree.  I think either lucic or horton will fit in fine on the 3rd line.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Yes.  Completely agree.  I think either lucic or horton will fit in fine on the 3rd line. 

+2!

Sections
Shortcuts