Horton stepping up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prob2236. Show prob2236's posts

Horton stepping up

My boy has score 4 goals in last seven games and probably should have had at least two tonight against tampa.  How long can he keep this momentum up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Re: Horton stepping up

Hes been a huge part of this lengthy winning streak

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

In Response to Horton stepping up:
    My boy has score 4 goals in last seven games and probably should have had at least two tonight against tampa.  How long can he keep this momentum up.
    Posted by prob2236

He reverted a bit on the shooting (hesitation, being too cute), but he found a way to get it done on Lucic's goal. That goal isn't scored without Horton's hustle. He had an attitude all night.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

He is, a least, putting in the effort. He and Lucic play well together....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Looks like he is taking this playoff run seriously and has definitely stepped up.  I wasn't a big fan for most of the year but if he keeps pushing himself he'l be fine.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

First time he has been in the playoffs and I think that may include Juniors as well (do not quote me on that). He should be pumped to prove his worth....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Yea I was concerned he didn't like the big stage that is Boston but he has proven me wrong during the last few weeks. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I some some hesitation tonight but not much where it would make me pull out my hair. He was very effective on the shift that lead to the Lucic goal. He is getting involved physically as well which I love to see. Loved seeing him go after Moore even after the penalty.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: Horton stepping up:
    I some some hesitation tonight but not much where it would make me pull out my hair. He was very effective on the shift that lead to the Lucic goal. He is getting involved physically as well which I love to see. Loved seeing him go after Moore even after the penalty.
    Posted by callodthedom19

So true, Call. I love it that he's been a factor in nearly all of the past seven games. Even when he's not scoring, he's so involved physically.

Great to see!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

Posted by callodthedom19

On top of that I loved watching him follow Moore over to the bench and telling him to get back on the ice!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

This team has really developed a mean streak, Horton included. When they paly physical they are extremely "tough to play against". Talk about exciting hockey!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Horton stepping up : On top of that I loved watching him follow Moore over to the bench and telling him to get back on the ice!
    Posted by matttt87

I was waiting for him to go on the bench and throw him back on the ice. Dominic Moore is a little beetch. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Horton was picked 3rd in a very elite draft, so, in Juniors, he must have been a strong factor. His time in Florida definitely contributed to laziness and other lack of commitment. Here he has found that he is expected to play every nite. He has now learned that and every nite he plays hard, fast, and agressive, and the goals are coming. It has been a learning experience, but the results are there.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i like the fact that he actually forces the goalie to make a save now. for about 2 months every shot went wide(or off a post). now the are finding their way on goal, and he and the team are benefiting- they all seem to be crashing the net pretty hard recently- a reason for their success

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

when he was slumping, he seemed to hit an awful lot of posts. if half of those shots would've been half an inch inside, he'd have at least 25 goals right now and no one would have complained. he brings it most nights. he's big and strong and doesn't mind going to the net.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Ottawa I was wearing my Bruins alternate jersey (same as last night against Tampa) . 
    I had to break the jinx. I wore it in Boston last season game4 against Philly and Bruins were shut out .
    I wore it again this season, Thanksgiving and once again the Bruins were shut out.
    I made a pledge before the Bruins-Sens game that is the Bruins would win , whomever scored the winning goal that would be the number I'de put on my jersey.  no18 it is , Horton.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Legion:

You should try to get tickets to all of their first round playoff games and wear the alternate jersy. Sounds like you have stumbled across strong magic...lol!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Legion: You should try to get tickets to all of their first round playoff games and wear the alternate jersy. Sounds like you have stumbled across strong magic...lol!!
    Posted by jmwalters

I think Bruin fans are the most superstitious. I am.

Sections
Shortcuts