Horton still out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Horton still out

In Response to Re: Horton still out:
    In Response to Re: Horton still out : Shanahan on it:  https://twitter.com/#!/NHLShanahan/status/161961839465472001 For the best view I've seen: http://youtu.be/Al0Oh3g_CPY?hd=1 Start at 0:40. I'm not sure he hit the head at all.  A little late, a little high (clavicle height by my estimate) but neither enough to warrant suspension.  Huge bummer that Horton ended up injured.  Might not have been just from the hit.  Could have been from the whole sequence of that hit, then being shoved in the back after his retaliation, and the pop he took to the face in the scrum.  His head was jostled a good bit.
    Posted by DrCC

The hit doesn't have to be to the head to get a concussion.  The brain floats in there and a sudden jolt bounces it against your skull.  Hal Gill hit Lindros square in the chest and put him out with a concussion.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccoul. Show ccoul's posts

What pisses me off on this whole story is that the league has remained all soo quiet since they refuse to admit that this was a blind shot to Horton and the refs have once again dismissed any action . They sure did for Ference, Lucic and Marchand. Yes the did deserve what they got, but what about refs impartiality ? This was obvious case of refs bad call on goal disallowed and 6 players on Thornton last month. I see Nathan out for the rest of the season, Savard will only play street hockey with his kids. Bruins have a good cap space ATM, get her done PC

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

What pisses me off on this whole story is that the league has remained all soo quiet since they refuse to admit that this was a blind shot to Horton and the refs have once again dismissed any action . They sure did for Ference, Lucic and Marchand. Yes the did deserve what they got, but what about refs impartiality ? This was obvious case of refs bad call on goal disallowed and 6 players on Thornton last month. I see Nathan out for the rest of the season, Savard will only play street hockey with his kids. Bruins have a good cap space ATM, get her done PC
    Posted by ccoul

Not true.  Horton was assessed a 2 minute minor penalty for interference on the retaliation.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I am afraid that Horton will be out for the year, ala Crosby.  Sandog is correct, time to list him as LTIR.  The moves PC will make must be substantial, I agree with Crowls that Peverly is not the answer on the first line.  The fact of the matter an extra defenseman was the much greater need up to this set back.  I hope the best for Horton to return to hockey next year.  Family first always.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Finally, in PC I trust to do what he needs to do to get the roster in a good spot. Posted by Crowls2424

You have a witness on that as I do trust in Chiarelli.

Sections
Shortcuts